Thompson made the right call

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I assume that everyone complaining about Clay Matthew's injury is firmly in favor of the Packers withholding Rodgers, and hasn't posted anything negative about that situation. It would seem that the team has at least TWICE this season put stars back out on the field with a risk of injury (Matthews and Lacy) only to see those star players re-injure themselves. Why would they do it a third time with Mr. $130 million?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
As long as TT is better than Matt Millen and Dan Snyder, there will always be people that use that as a crutch. Without AR, its very clear, TT would be flipping burgers. You can take that as a bad thing, but its just reality and its not limited to TT. There are a bunch of teams that have similar characteristics. Take Michael Jordan, Oneal, and Bryant away from Phil Jackson. Take Manning away from Polian. Its not bad to be a GM that went out and got Manning and lived with his success. I don't see TT having targeted AR and getting "his man" any more that bellichek went out and "got his man" in Brady. TT was luck that AR fell to him and now he's lucky to have him. Without him, he really hasn't done squat. CM3 may be a great athlete, but to me, if you can't stay on the field, you really can't produce. The list of NFL players that had the talent but didn't produce is long. This year it appear that we have half a CM3 for half a year.
Love that part about TT flipping burgers, lets put MM on fries, Capers on grease pits, and Murphy on the nuggets..

Members online

Latest posts