• Hawkins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carroll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another vote for Thomas. He's taller than Carroll and has better technique. Possibly Hawkins could get into the mix later in the season, as he may have more raw talent than any of the others.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
isnt she a female boxer? I heard something about her with boxing gloves or something.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ben steele doesnt hold. He cant hold. He at least cant hold on to a job.

burn...

(you said 82 instead of 28, and i had fun with it..im funny)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didnt see him. Horton was out there, and got a penalty. thank god for that...

sherman...if i knew were you live, id punch you in the nose.

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(from my other post)

Hawkins has big play potential which the pack needs since the offense is obviously struggling

Carrol is Terell Buckley!!! Except T-Buck was better!!! He is a A-hole and if you ask Flanny he will tell you straight...This is just another Sherman bone head mistake TT has to fix....Fire Sherman and his best friend Tom R. and let Bevell run things since he seems to get on Farve more than anybody...Tell Brett to have a Beer and get rid of the Yoga mat and kick some butt like we who believe know he can....PS...Those who really understand Defense will have noticed today the D did a good job of keeping contain and only blowing one coverage assignment. It was nice to see this D with such a dearth of talent play fairly sound...that being said...CUT CARROL!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts