Thomas Decoud

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't Ted and the doctors just bring in Nick Collins for a thorough look-over and neck exam to see if he can play again??? I don't see why it hurts to just look into it for cripes sake.

I understand your point and I've actually found this quite interesting that not just the Packers but no NFL teams have even given him a look. He's never coming back to that Packers though so it's time to move on.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, don’t exaggerate – according to nfl.com, in 17 games MD had ONE pass defended! And Burnett had a bad year but in 14 games he had 6 passes defended. Seriously, as bad as MD was the Packers determined McMillian and Banjo were worse and Richardson didn’t take over for him either – I hope because he wasn’t up to speed on the D. It does no good to know the defense like the back of your hand if you can’t make a play anyway.

Just from what I’ve read on this thread, I wouldn’t sign Decoud. The aim has to be more than getting marginally better at safety.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand your point and I've actually found this quite interesting that not just the Packers but no NFL teams have even given him a look. He's never coming back to that Packers though so it's time to move on.

Well, I do understand the hesitation and reluctance. No team wants to be responsible if any player gets paralyzed or something. On the flip side of that argument, sadly, that can happen to ANY player and ANY time. I remember very well, the Mike Utley injury in Detroit and he was a lineman.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus I doubt anything has really changed in the last 2 years. I'm no doctor but I don't believe it's a situation where anything is going to just miraculously "heal" over a 2 year period to the point where he could be cleared.

Members online

Latest posts