1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This year rookie class from jsonline

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Oct 19, 2007.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Link

VS other rookies Stats

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Not taking anything away from these guys, especially the running back, but like mentioned in the article.. opportunity. Jones is a talent and probably is the exception on the Packers rookies this year.

Take example.. Harrell.. he is being called a bust because he isn't getting the opportunity with a deep rotation.

Gotta be on the field to lead in the stats..

3. Packers_Finland

Packers_Finland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think our draft picks were amazing... except for the first round, I still think we should've gotten Greg Olsen.

4. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't given up on Harrell, but its hard to ignore what Olsen has brought to the Bears in the limited action he has seen. He can't block worth a lick but can sure catch the ball!!

5. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Olsen seemed like a natural pick for what we needed...a pass catching TE. Donald Lee, however, has picked up his game this season and Bubba appears to have regained his old form prior to his injury.

Calling Harrell a bust already is premature, in my opinion.

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    you don't judge a class just based on the first pick.

Overall, most of the last 3 draft classes have been quite productive, ranging from starters, role players, and special teamers. A couple busts who got the axe, sure, but overall, productive.