This weekend in Green Bay

SDPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A group of 10 guys (ages 20-30) coming into Green Bay Saturday evening around 5 PM. Any suggestions on bars or restaurants for Saturday night and Sunday? We are staying at The Hotel Sierra downtown, but don't mind taking cabs if we need to for a good time. Any Sportsbar suggestions for the games Saturday and Sunday, and any college type bars (chasing co-ed's is on the minds of a few) for later Saturday or Sunday night? Thanks in advance.

Go Pack Go!!

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice hotel choice. I stayed there once when I attended a conference (of course it wasn't called Hotel Sierra because the hotel has changed names at least three times within the past five years, but anyway)... since you're staying on Main you can hit up all the downtown bars. Downtown is tiny and probably shouldn't even be considered a downtown, so I guarantee if you walk around you'll find something. Titletown is a good place for food and drink, and it's right over the bridge on Dousman. If you go up by the stadium, Stadium View is probably your best bet. It is located right across Lombardi on Holmgren. Everyone goes there. Krolls seems to be popular with visitors (greasy food, located on the other side of Lambeau... off Lombardi on Ridge. There's one on the east side too, but I'm assuming you want to stick near Lambeau).

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You are staying in a nice hotel, I got to stay there last year for free in their cheapest room and it was nice. Their bus service for the game was nice too.

Members online

Latest posts