This sounds kind of stupid but...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you think would happen if we brought in Maurice Clarett sense we are down to a horribile running back? At least give him a try for next year. I am sure it is too late now this year he could never learn the plays but how about if we develop him? It even sounds stupid to me but it is just a thought that I had.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't say the Packers are quite that desperate. Herron looked good and Fisher, while not so great from behind the line looked good on screens and short dumps.

Figure Gado should be 100% next year. Along with Davenport back and Green as a potential wildcard I think they'll be in good shape.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maurice seems like another TO...I'm guessing as soon (or should I say if) he succeeds, then he'd be a pain in the butt in the lockeroom.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
clarett isnt GB caliber. He doesnt have the respect for the game a GB player should. besides, with Gado\Herron\Fisher\Draft pick ....we're all right

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with everything that you guys are saying. I really wouldnt take him either because we do have Gado and now maybe we are even getting closer to getting Bush. Just thought I would throw the idea out there.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clarret can't play at this level. He messed up his college career so bad that his head is as messy as his running skills right now.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I don't believe Clarett will make it in the NFL. He seems to be another Lawrence Phillips head case type.

He does seem like another Lawrence Phillips except for one thing....Phillips could run, Clarett is slower than molasses in January when you compare him to NFL-caliber running backs. What was his 40 time at the combine again? 4.8 or slower???

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
yooperfan said:
I don't believe Clarett will make it in the NFL. He seems to be another Lawrence Phillips head case type.

He does seem like another Lawrence Phillips except for one thing....Phillips could run, Clarett is slower than molasses in January when you compare him to NFL-caliber running backs. What was his 40 time at the combine again? 4.8 or slower???

That is a lot of disrespect that you are showing in this quote...

I happened to know for a fact that molasses in January runs much faster than Clarett!!!!

Members online

Latest posts