This should be interesting

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LordEvil said:
I think if are defence keeps us in some games this year. i do see the pack going to the playoffs. oh and really who cares if a_rod sets behide farve right now. hes going to take when the pack have all the parts put together.
just like rivers did with the chargers.

Please tell me you didn't just compare A. Rodgers and the Packers with P. Rivers and the Chargers! Rivers has proven himself; all Rodgers has proved is he can play OK against 2nd and 3rd string players. Not to mention the most glaring difference between the two QB's and the two teams, the Chargers beat teams with winning records and the Packers haven't! And before anyone say's it I will. What you may ask. The old Packer fan line; we beat the bears the last game of the year! I shouldn’t have to say this but I will anyway. The Bears didn't care if they won or lost the game they just wanted to avoid injury! There I said it. No matter how you slice it 5-6 wins for the Packers

how exactly did Phillip Rivers prove himself before he got the starting job in San Diego... cause if i remember correctly its exactly the same. Brees was starting ... Young highly touted Rivers was riding pine beatin second and third stringers. Brees gets traded to NO Rivers starts... I guess i forgot the 4 playoff games that Rivers won before he got the start in San Diego (which i dont know if you guys know or not means "a whales ******")... Rivers didnt prove ****... so dont post **** without sufficient evidence.

If the bears dont care if they win or lose any game... you should be ashamed to cheer for them. thats the most pathetic excuse for losing ive ever heard... "we didnt care if we won or lost" WOW and your still a fan??? typical i guess

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Hey Raider Pride.... I liked the topic so don't quit posting your thought provoking questions...

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL I can say is this, I hope they get their mess together bc when K-Rob comes back, he is coming back with a purpose and looking to go back to the Pro-Bowl, but this time as a receiver and not KR!!! He is in Tempe getting worked out thoroughly and will be ready to reconnect with Brett!!!!! This is the first time he has worked out in the off season since being in the league and when someone of his ability puts in the effort to go the extra mile, results are going to be crazy, good luck to the DB's out there!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts