This season has the 2010 season feel to it.

L

Lunchboxer

I just feel this has the 2010 feeling to this season. We are losing people due to injurys. Losing games that we should of won. In 2010 lost back to back games to the Fins and Redskins by a OT FG. Face a SB contending team Midway in season (2010 Falcons) 2012 Texans. In 2010 after the Fins game we hit rock bottom and made a SB run.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last two times we are picking up right where we left off.
Winter of early 2011: Win all those playoff games and the SB.
2011 Season and Winter of early 2012: On a big roll, continue the winning streak, go 15-1. Then things begin to unravel starting with the PO loss to NY Giants.
2012 Season: Two consecutive seasons, continuing where we left off.

I ain't ready to count them out yet but at the same time, I am sick of them being up and then down.
I want them to get back to winning form and to stay there.
Or to have them stop being influenced in losing ways from the end of the previous season.
Your supposed to start over. Start fresh. Why can't/didn't the Packers do that?

(Then again, it's a wonky start for everyone. I mean the Bears, Vikes and Cards are on top while us and the Stealers are hitting near bottom.)

SuperJoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of people count them out of the playoffs after only 5 games. We're three games away from the middle of the season, so I can't understand the overreacting. At least they're not the Saints.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if it has that feeling, then we need to move Kuhn to Halfback and scrap all the other runners until Starks is fully healthy at seasons end. lol

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only differences between the '10 season and last year we had a defense #5 overall in 2010 I think, and then #32 last year. It could be worse we could be like the Lions who haven't gotten their ---- strait. We only need to finish games.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I didn't even realize until now that the game Sunday is SNF. I have a hard time believing GB won't show up big time at night for this one.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping lunchboxer is right. If the Pack comes out on fire against the Texans it'll point in that direction.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope I'm just being a grumpy old man but this feels nothing like 2010. Something is missing, like a stuck valve or something. I will happily eat crow with crap dressing if they shake it off and play to a gangbuster win Sunday night. But I am afraid, very afraid.

Members online

Latest posts