1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

this just in

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    [​IMG]

Shes currently practicing pole dancing for her new movie. "I know who killed me"

2. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    That is nothing new.
    She threatens to dance with a pole every time she gets behind the wheel of a car.

3. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Who is she?

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :bow:

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like Lindsay Lohan to me..shes also in AAA, IMO kind of young to be in that program....but hey at least she is trying give her props for that...

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    AAA, does it give her a discount on car insurance? I think she's been attending AA meetings but states she "doesn't have a drinking problem".

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    When I was first learning of my families issues with alcohol I was in Alateen. I, a few months later, began attending AA meetings because I wanted to hear what they were talking about and to hear their struggles to see how they coped with it so I could try to get my dad to realize what he was doing. I needed to be informed so I went to AA meetings. I learned a lot in those meetings and with hearing what dozens of others were coping with I was able to relate better with my father than I could have if I had not attended them meetings.
    I've never had a drinking problem, never will. I've been drunk twice in my life and I've only drank about two dozen times. Per year I drink maybe 6 times. ... I guess in WI that's a drinking problem lol ... not enough hah

I don't know whats going on in her life that she's attending AA meetings. Just saying there is always more to the story than what gets out to the public. Heck, maybe I'm jus giving her a moderate pass cuz shes freakin hot!

8. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Addicted Actresses Anonymous

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I NEVER will understand why rich people get to become addicts. They have EVERYTHING they want, never have to worry about how they will pay their bills, and so on.
    I know money doesn't buy happiness, but i bet it would make the misery a whole lot easier to deal with.
    Of course i'm just guessing, as i never have enough money to try to buy happiness...........or even put a down payment on it!LOL!

10. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i hear ya cheesey...i may have to drop out of college due to lack of funds. People say we are all born with an equal chance of success and fortune...but I disagree. All that matters is what uterus you come out of. If you're born into wealth, then you'll enjoy it your whole life. Exactly the case with me and my roommate. He was born to a well off family and has not had to work throughout his time at college, and his parents are also paying for his education. I, on the other hand, was born into a not so well off family, which became even less well off when I was 12 and my dad (family's bread winner) passed away. I have had to work since I was 14 and now may need to leave school. never easy is it? well, for some of us...

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man MS..........i know what you mean. My Dad died when i was 16, and we were only middle class WITH him. After that, it was constant worry of how not to lose the house.
    I didn't go to college till i was 32. I had grants that paid for some of it, but it didn't cover all. Then i ended up sick and lost all hope for a normal existance anyway.
    I see some of the kids that have it SO easy. Like you said, they don't have to worry about trying to pay for an education. That makes it SO much easier to learn. Plus, if they do fail, so what? Chances are Mommy and Daddy will bail them out anyway.
    Look at Paris Hilton. Does anyone think that had she NOT been born into money where she would be now? Probaby working a street corner somewhere.

12. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    ..which one..Cheesey?

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey........i'm her PIMP!!!LOLOLOL!!! :thumbsup:

14. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead