This just in...from ESPN

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hated that call and I hate it when they act like they are afraid to do something wrong. I would have rather seen them go for the TD and give up an Int in the endzone than that call. At least MN would have been on the 20 instead of where they ended up after the missed FG.

I could have accepted the running play if they had another play on 4th. Maybe a no huddle line up and see if they can catch the def in a miss match somewhere.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
I hated that call and I hate it when they act like they are afraid to do something wrong. I would have rather seen them go for the TD and give up an Int in the endzone than that call. At least MN would have been on the 20 instead of where they ended up after the missed FG.

I could have accepted the running play if they had another play on 4th. Maybe a no huddle line up and see if they can catch the def in a miss match somewhere.

Who? Sherman?

This is the blue-collar comedy tour, right?

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
wpr said:

Who? Sherman?

This is the blue-collar comedy tour, right?
Ya caught me. I've been hollering "GITERDUN" at my TV for years without much success.

Members online

Latest posts