This is OUR Season to Bring the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy to Milwaukee!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get every game the bucks play for free on DirectTV. Channel 669 FoxNW Sports.

I dont watch many live, but I see 25% of 50% of the games. I Fast forward through commercials and when we are up by 20 and segments of the game. Stop when I see something interesting or a close up of Giannis becausei know he must have done something impressive. That's about the amount of time I have to spare.
As the blues traveler said, “This directTV is not for free, this mtv is killing...” or something like that

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I get every game the bucks play for free on DirectTV. Channel 669 FoxNW Sports.

I dont watch many live, but I see 25% of 50% of the games. I Fast forward through commercials and when we are up by 20 and segments of the game. Stop when I see something interesting or a close up of Giannis becausei know he must have done something impressive. That's about the amount of time I have to spare.

I cut my satellite this fall and switched to YouTubeTV and am loving it. Only $52.50 (with taxes) a month. Unlimited DVR cloud storage and I too get every Bucks and Brewers game. If anyone has question about the service Message me and I will try to answer.

82 games is a long season, I do the same on some games, fast forward through many aspects of it. Sometimes the Bucks will start out slow and be down by 10 or so points. I will be like "yup, off night, they are going to loose." Then I FF and they are up by 15! I swear this team can just turn the jets on at just about anytime, against most teams. However, they will have to get away from that mentality in the playoffs and keep the Jets burning.

Another impressive Stat I heard last night, Giannis is the only Bucks player that has averaged over 30 minutes a game and that is only 30.8 minutes. The rest of the team is under. I just looked up the Rockets, they have 7 players averaging over 30 minutes/game. Goes to show you just how deep the bench for the Bucks is. That stat/fact will be important when we get into the playoffs and some teams are fighting injuries and fatigue.

#FearTheDeer

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This team is about as "lose as a goose" as they come. Life at that the top suits them well!

Just love to see how much fun they are having.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats to the freak on the birth of his first baby. Nice win with him out. Nothing in my life has been better than the birth of my kids. Again, congrats Giannis. Enjoy!

Staff online

Latest posts