This is OUR Season to Bring the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy to Milwaukee!

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure about the rest of you, but, I am SUPER STOKED for this upcoming NBA season, one in which I think we will see our Bucks win it ALL!

The additions Jon Horst has made to our Bucks team look to be fantastic. I can see this group bringing the Championship Trophy back to Milwaukee this season, as long as we can stay healthy. Great talent up and down the entire roster. Quite possibly the deepest roster I've ever seen in Milwaukee. Phenomenal.

Go get 'em, Bucks!!!!

Reaction score
Not sure about the rest of you, but, I am SUPER STOKED for this upcoming NBA season, one in which I think we will see our Bucks win it ALL!

The additions Jon Horst has made to our Bucks team look to be fantastic. I can see this group bringing the Championship Trophy back to Milwaukee this season, as long as we can stay healthy. Great talent up and down the entire roster. Quite possibly the deepest roster I've ever seen in Milwaukee. Phenomenal.

Go get 'em, Bucks!!!!
I’ll admit I don’t follow the Bucks closely, but I watched every playoff game last season and they were just plain fun to watch. We were 1 Kawhi away from a Championship.

OP
OP
greengold

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They played Utah tonight and crushed them. This is THE deepest Bucks team I’ve ever seen, and I remember the Championship. WOW.

Robin draining 3s. We STOLE Dragan Bender. Insanely talented group top to bottom.

Fasten your seatbelts and put your helmets on. This BUCKS season is going to be a FUN RIDE.

OP
OP
greengold

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, we STOLE Dragan Bender...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
greengold

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable, Pugs. Wow.

Giannis fouled out with 5:18 left. He helped us get up by 5 pts after being down 16 in the 3rd Q. Amazing. They guy just put the team on his shoulders and willed them back into the game. What followed was just stellar BB. Coach Bud worked the same play, over, and over, and over - popping Brook Lopez into the paint against a small lineup. So damned cool to see. So many different contributors as a result, popping 3s, midrange 2s, Lopez working his inside game. Westbrook wanted to close us out, but, the Bucks wouldn't let him. Fun game to see, especially at the end. Giannis was loving it. Mids. Ersan. Wes. George. Brook. They all came to play, and finished it out for the W.

Wes Matthews is playing lights-out. Ersan is doing his Ersan stuff like a magician. Cool to see.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their home opener is tonight against the Heat. We get all of the Heat games down here so we'll get to see this game without using the Sling Box. Go Bucks! :)

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game? The Bucks played poorly in the second half and overtime. They couldn't score or rebound and turned it over a ton. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Ok, maybe not a "good" game... how about "a lot" of game with overtime and all. I watched the first half, and as usual, couldn't just sit around so I went out to the garage.

Um...let's keep in mind that the other guys get paid too??? Yeah, ok... not so much. NICE CHOKE JOB BUCKS. :mad:

OP
OP
greengold

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. I'm seeing they need more rotation. The bench is SO deep, why not bring in other players when starters go ice cold from 3? Maybe change the game to low post scoring when the 3s don't drop... they have the personnel to pull off so much.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Last nights game against the Hawks was a good snapshot of the current Bucks team. They are just a total force when they put it all together and the 5/6 starters are playing well. However, the moment they let their foot off the gas pedal, they tend to give up big leads. I don't remember the specifics, but the Bucks were up by what appeared to be a very safe margin last night, that they were able to pull Giannis and Brooke. As soon as they did, the Hawks came roaring back and almost tied the game. Giannis and Brooke are inserted back into the game and shut the door FAST!

Bud continues to masterfully juggle his lineup, using his deep bench, to minimize minutes for starters, as well as get some much needed playing time for the backups. A bit unnerving for us fans, but it works and as the long grueling season winds down, the Bucks will be better off for it. Eye on the prize!

Such an entertaining team to watch. While Giannis is a great player, the Bucks are definitely not a one man team.

OP
OP
greengold

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It really is something to watch. I'm actually hoping Bud expands his rotation more. We have a super deep team, and the more minutes others get on the floor the better in the end. Saves our starters too. I have to say, I've felt that the Hawks are one of the most improved teams after their draft/off season moves. Was really happy to see that win! Got a little dicey towards the end.

Many of those bench guys just don't get enough minutes, and can look cold. Talented players, all of them. Would like for them to get more experience together. Has to be tough to balance for coach Bud.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
12 in a row! 2 straight wins by 40+ points, Bucks are looking solid and pretty relaxed out there! Resting starters and getting the bench lots of minutes and experience.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They are just killing it this year. Basically blowing teams out. Are they on what, a 10 game winning steak here?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
We have all turned into lazy Bucks fans!! lol Come on you all......we should be filling these threads!

I'm starting to get nervous in games when they aren't leading by double digits or I don't think they are going to score 100 points or.......

They are just shattering all sorts of Team and NBA stats/records right now. Including I think potentially being the first team to clinch a playoff spot before the All Star game. They are also leading or close to the top in most categories as well.

75 straight games of 100 or more points. That ties the Nuggets for the longest ever such streak. They are on pace to become only the 3rd team in NBA history to win 70 or more games in a season.

Giannis, well......barring an injury or him totally forgetting how to play the game of basketball, is well on his way to his 2nd straight MVP. His number of 30-15 games (30 or more points, 15 or more rebounds) is through the roof when you compare it to the entire league. Tonight he had 36 points and 20 rebounds! Giving him 5 straight 30-15 games and 14 for the year.

What a season!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have all turned into lazy Bucks fans!! lol Come on you all......we should be filling these threads!

I'm starting to get nervous in games when they aren't leading by double digits or I don't think they are going to score 100 points or.......

They are just shattering all sorts of Team and NBA stats/records right now. Including I think potentially being the first team to clinch a playoff spot before the All Star game. They are also leading or close to the top in most categories as well.

75 straight games of 100 or more points. That ties the Nuggets for the longest ever such streak. They are on pace to become only the 3rd team in NBA history to win 70 or more games in a season.

Giannis, well......barring an injury or him totally forgetting how to play the game of basketball, is well on his way to his 2nd straight MVP. His number of 30-15 games (30 or more points, 15 or more rebounds) is through the roof when you compare it to the entire league. Tonight he had 36 points and 20 rebounds! Giving him 5 straight 30-15 games and 14 for the year.

What a season!
you can blame the NBA. They decided it was a good thing, like big 10 football to limit viewership and charge a premium to be able to catch a game now and again. End result, It's nice to hear about, but my interest waned a long time ago. The NFL should pay attention.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you can blame the NBA. They decided it was a good thing, like big 10 football to limit viewership and charge a premium to be able to catch a game now and again. End result, It's nice to hear about, but my interest waned a long time ago. The NFL should pay attention.
I get every game the bucks play for free on DirectTV. Channel 669 FoxNW Sports.

I dont watch many live, but I see 25% of 50% of the games. I Fast forward through commercials and when we are up by 20 and segments of the game. Stop when I see something interesting or a close up of Giannis becausei know he must have done something impressive. That's about the amount of time I have to spare.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts