1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This is how crazy I am... . . . .. . . .

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, Aug 18, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Does anyone else have challenge and penalty flags?

Years ago I took an old red and yellow shirt and I cut them up, and made challenge\penalty flags. Just use some old socks or something to stuff in them, and seal it with a rubberband, and voila, you have your own challenge\penalty flags!

But WHY?

Well like a lot of you, I see a lot of blown calls, or calls that should be challenged. Instead of just saying "Hey, that was a blatant penalty" or "CHALLENGE IT YOU STUPID ****!" I find my flag and throw it. Mine are next to my chair during games, so its a simple reach n throw.

Does anyone else do this, or am I insane?

(btw, its fun, and you should try it some time)

2. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd be too lazy to go pick up the flags. What makes you think I'm going to retrieve them? It's like a one time use thing man....

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    well i only pick them up when i get another beer or go to the bathroom. im not THAT crazy, just regular crazy.

4. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But I keep a mini fridge next to my chair filled with Miller Lite. Now what?

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    here's an idea...tie a string to them!!

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The fact that you have a challenge flag doesn't make you crazy! (You were crazy BEFORE that TOO!) :wink: :lol:
    You know what? I used to make the little lead weight that is sewn into the corner of those flags. It's just a little lead square.

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks, cheesey!

cool!

Its just fun to get in to the game, and with refs as bad as they are these days, someone has to make the call!

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Trom.......you should SELL them! Heck, they sell foam bricks for people to throw at their TV's, why not flags too??? I bet they would sell! And they work for ALL teams!
    Oh.....and i wasn't kidding, i did make the lead weights! That was the factory where my "friends" duct taped me to the bench! I made golf club weights, furniture weights (which they hide inside furniture to make it heavier........the thinking is if it's heavy, it's better quality. I'm not kidding on that either!) And i made parts for the space shuttle! (No, i didn't cause it to blow up!!!)

9. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    my buddy does that...i make fun of him constantly for it!

nerd!

10. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    that is actually kind of cool... in a weird way

11. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is slightly amazing.

12. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have challenge and penalty flags, but I do have my "Bullshit Brick." I painted a G on a brick-shaped piece of foam. It hits the TV about 10 times a game.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (He actually throws it 20 times, but they fall incomplete! :wink: )
    Just kidding kmac! :lol:

14. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's what I need to get. I'm normally calm but come gametime I got a habit of breaking things. Last year after a Favre pick I grab by wooden TV tray and smashed it to splinters. Damn this game makes children of us all.