1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

This is getting ridiculous now

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dantastic, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452

There is a good reason we let Grant go, and an even better reason he didn't work out elsewhere.....he is not what he used to be a.k.a. washed up. ( that's just my opinion)

If we can get Johnny white back from that everlasting concussion he seems to have, he might just work out, you never know. I don't really think that there is anyone onthe "streets" right now that can come in and step up and be ready to run, in play time physical shape that is. The only plus to Grant is that he knows our system, but I think his tank is dry.

2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I actually liked Harris coming out of college. He's a bit of a project though

3. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I actually liked Harris coming out of college. He's a bit of a project though

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    AnuthaBrutha with dredz.
    He fits right in LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +831
    So now Neal is out with a shoulder and Lang is not responding like the medical staff would like. Tape him up for the love!!! If its not broken tape it up. Lang at 85 percent is better than EDS at 100 percent.

6. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    I hope Harris works out.

Why can't we have a Bryce Brown fall into our laps?

7. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    If he can keep his hands on the ball and learn to throw a block he'd be great. He's probably the best pure runner we have.