This is getting out of control

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey this is getting out of conrtol. First Javon holds out now you have Grady Jackson holding out. As far as I concern Walker and Jackson can get up off thier LAZY *** and go home and stay there all season. i wouldnt pay these bums a cent. I would make them just sit out all season. And I would NEVER give into them and I would NEVER trade them!

ameuret

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totatly agree! These guys are idiots who are huge babies. Like Favre said in his interview it isnt the Agents fault. it is the players choice!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ameuret said:
I totatly agree! These guys are idiots who are huge babies. Like Favre said in his interview it isnt the Agents fault. it is the players choice!

Favre is correct. Ultimately it is the player's choice if they hold out or not. However, I don't imagine it helps much to have Rosengoof giving them one-sided "advice" in the hopes of pocketing a few extra dollars for himself.

Regards,

Robert C. Hedley

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No it doesnt help to have an agent like that idiot, but it is the player also who chooses what agent they get.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Hey this is getting out of conrtol. First Javon holds out now you have Grady Jackson holding out. As far as I concern Walker and Jackson can get up off thier LAZY *** and go home and stay there all season. i wouldnt pay these bums a cent. I would make them just sit out all season. And I would NEVER give into them and I would NEVER trade them!

That is so right. Never give in to children. WWVD? What would Vince Do?

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed, these guys are just imature little babies. Hey heres a thought a lot of these guys want respect. Maybe play up to your contract and when the time roll's around that you sign a new better one! BUT UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND PLAY!!! I could maybe see where Javon Walker is holding out possibily but like Favre said he should do it in a different way, but even though I can see where he is comming from which is he is in the final years of his contract I DONT think what he is doing is right. But with Jackson I do NOT see it at all. That FAT SLOB all he did last year was sit on the bench hurt and collect his money. If only all the players were like Joe Johnson. Johnson sucked but at least he was a decent person he was even willing to give money back to the Packers. Those are who I want on my team.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like for Grady, Javon and Bubba to come on this site and read what people are saying. Just because it's only a few of us doesn't mean that the majority don't think it too. All three of those players are quality players and can make a huge difference in our record this year. So from a talent standpoint I'd love to have them. I want to win every game. I'd love to have a team high in character, but I also want to win. Unfortunately character and talent rarely go together. Having said that, if they don't show up to camp at the start of camp, I'd tell them then you have to sit out the entire year because once the season starts, you're not welcome on this team. And if they truly are men of character, they'll sit out on the principle. I don't believe for a moment that they will sacrifice their contract for honor.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bubba is in the final year of his contract and wants a longer term deal and I have not heard him say he is holding out so I think he is totally different. Grady and Javon have contracts going past next year as I understand it and now want that contract voided and a better one. They want the security of a long term contract but to also be able to tear it up anytime they have a good year (but not if they have a bad year of course). I don't fault Bubba, that is part of negotiating and I don't believe Rosenjerk is his agent. The only new contract the Packers should consider is one that is a mob hit on Rosenjerk.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Agreed, these guys are just imature little babies. Hey heres a thought a lot of these guys want respect. Maybe play up to your contract and when the time roll's around that you sign a new better one! BUT UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND PLAY!!! I could maybe see where Javon Walker is holding out possibily but like Favre said he should do it in a different way, but even though I can see where he is comming from which is he is in the final years of his contract I DONT think what he is doing is right. But with Jackson I do NOT see it at all. That FAT SLOB all he did last year was sit on the bench hurt and collect his money. If only all the players were like Joe Johnson. Johnson sucked but at least he was a decent person he was even willing to give money back to the Packers. Those are who I want on my team.

Lets just tell them to shut up and play.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love fat guys complaining they need more money. It gives me an option to display this sweet picture....

<center>
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
</center>

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I love fat guys complaining they need more money. It gives me an option to display this sweet picture....

<center>
</center>

Nice pic Ryan.

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
Bubba is in the final year of his contract and wants a longer term deal and I have not heard him say he is holding out so I think he is totally different.

Actually Bubba is not under contract to Green Bay. He is a free agent with the transition tag on him. The reason he has not reported to anything is because he is not a member of the Packers. He has until July 22nd to entertain offers from other teams. GB has the transition offer of about 2.2 million on the table for a one year salary, but he has not signed as he is waiting to see if another team offers him more. Bubba is doing nothing wrong right now other than looking at all his options.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will do fine with Bubba, just a feeling I have. He seems to want to play in GB and I believe will not overvalue himself too much, so I think we'll get it worked out with him.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll get Bubba before the start of the season, because I don't think he'll want to miss a paycheck. What I'm kind of concerned about is if all these guys like Walker and Bubba wait until the last minute to come back to the team, and then aren't in football shape at the start of the season.

I don't want a repeat of the Dorsey Levens holdout where he gets his leg broken his first game back, or even McKenzie last year where he pulled a hamstring when he came back. Even when he got traded to the Saints he couldn't play for a few weeks with his injured hamstring. The Levens injury was as much Holmgren's fault for overplaying Levens, but I think Levens tired at the end of that game too because he wasn't in shape yet, and got caught at an awkward angle.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a funny picture Ryan. Here is a picture of Grady when he was young.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
or even McKenzie last year where he pulled a hamstring when he came back. Even when he got traded to the Saints he couldn't play for a few weeks with his injured hamstring.

i dont think anybody bought that hamstring injury AP..way too convenient for a player who wants a paycheck but also wants to get the hell out. a pulled hammy wouldn't prevent you from showing up to the stadium ya know.

im convinced that was a faux injury...maybe a Drew tactic/recommendation? as far as the missed time with NO, seems like a nice way to complete the facade to me, all the while still getting paid on the IR list.

sorry for the thread hi-jacking, but that was some seriously underhanded **** to do. gets me heated everytime i think about it.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes it doesn't look good at all. I was concerned after the draft even after we didnt make an attempt to get someone where we really needed it(DEFENSE!!!) but now it is much much worse, with these holdouts. I really see us turning into the Vikings of the past few years.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the owners not just of the Pack but of all teams who have people holding out dont give into these guys. I don't think that they will give into it though because I think they would have already done that, these players are going to find out real fast that the TEAM is more important than there selfish wants.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
I hope the owners not just of the Pack but of all teams who have people holding out dont give into these guys. I don't think that they will give into it though because I think they would have already done that, these players are going to find out real fast that the TEAM is more important than there selfish wants.

Fans are the stockholders, they are the owners.

Members online

Latest posts