This is disturbing...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Common denominator: Marginal teams.

As has been said, pay them and they will come and love it.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My brother used to have a Hunting Cabin in Armstrong Creek.

I agree that winter sucks unless you have a access to Snowmobile trails and we actually get snow. Otherwise there is Ice Fishing but I will take fishing in summer over ice fishing any time.

Back to the point of the thread. Just think that if you grew up in Southern California or the southeast in general where you have decent weather for a very good part of the year why would you want to come to Wisconsin where you have approximately about 3 good months of weather. Spring sucks, Winter sucks, Fall you're working, and summer can be pretty decent here.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I know what you're saying, '93 ... I'm just working under my usual assumption that professional athletes and ****** are in the same line of work and will follow the money.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't Woodson have reservations about coming to GB but once he got here he found out how great the facilities are and now loves it? They probably asked guys that have no clue about GB or have never played at Lambeau. :Clueless:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess a better way to gauge is it how many keep houses in the area after they are done here? I know Ahman keeps a cabin on Legend Lake but outside of that I don't know of anyone else.

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow 3rd?

Its probaably because of how cold it gets in winter
Damn im toal opposite, I loved playing in the snow when I played highschool football.... But then again I am very used to it being in Canada :) I think if you can play in those bad weather games and still put up 21 points you are a better team then most. Colts cant score a damn thing in the snow.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn im toal opposite, I loved playing in the snow when I played highschool football.... But then again I am very used to it being in Canada :) I think if you can play in those bad weather games and still put up 21 points you are a better team then most. Colts cant score a damn thing in the snow.
In the pros I dont think the cold matters as much because the stadiums do a fairly good job of stopping most of the wind and the field itself is heated. The sidelines have a ton of heaters as well. Imagine playing in Fargo, ND in November in an open stadium with no heaters on the sidelines.

Staff online

Latest posts