This is bad, very bad.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joey Thomas is playing well tonight! I guess there is a bright spot! I know Packerchick, you weren't born yesterday!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
reminds me of the thugs during Ray Rhodes' one season. those guys were really undisciplined too, very uncharacteristic of most Packer teams!

OP
OP
P

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
reminds me of the thugs during Ray Rhodes' one season. those guys were really undisciplined too, very uncharacteristic of most Packer teams!

playing like rotten little children.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys are ridiculous. im gonna change my sig. if you arent retarded, IM me about football, cuz simply...i dont want to talk to a lot of you.

OP
OP
P

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
you guys are ridiculous. im gonna change my sig. if you arent retarded, IM me about football, cuz simply...i dont want to talk to a lot of you.

we are not giving up trom, we are hoping for the best. lets hope the second half is better. surely the regular season will be different.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
preseason stats and scores dont tell the whole story. gotta read between the lines.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Tromadz I need to believe in it, we are just having a good time, we understand this is not the real thing, I REALLY HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

OP
OP
P

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Tromadz I need to believe in it, we are just having a good time, we understand this is not the real thing, I REALLY HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

second it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no you did not, packerchick. the fact that you made this topic says that. fans like you..argh..

OP
OP
P

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
no you did not, packerchick. the fact that you made this topic says that. fans like you..argh..

come on tromadz, i take it all back. the pack redeemed themselves and so have I. i am a believer again. That was then, this is now. lets celebrate. :beer: :pals: :mrgreen: :joy: :jumpsmile: :thumbsup:

believe me.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to keep reminding myself all through the first half that this was only a preseason game. Then, I had to tell myself I hope they don't play like that during our regular season. I am certainly glad they won. That interception by our guys within the last minute of the game was wonderful. My husband who always sees the glass as half empty kept saying that Tenn. was going to get a touch down and win. I don't how many times he said that. I was so glad when he was proven wrong. Have a great weekend everyone. Let's hope the queens lose tonight. If they win, all of us Packer fans in MN will be subjected to the theme that they are going to the Super Bowl because they won 3 of their preseason games.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts