This is Awful

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The O-line still doesn't have the run blocking down yet, thats for sure. When will it happen? The pass protection kicked in during week 3. Still waiting for run blocking to emerge.

That is why the 99 yards by Morency kinda impresses me (too bad he turned it over twice)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they were winning at the half...

Woodson got 'hurt'

Eagles exploited Carroll

GB turned it over(im sure that underthrow was MMs fault, and the tipped pass by morency was Jags fault)

then we lost...

you are a good spin doctor. You should get into politics

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Woodson got 'hurt'

Eagles exploited Carroll

GB turned it over(im sure that underthrow was MMs fault, and the tipped pass by morency was Jags fault)

then we lost...

It's funny because you would have blamed all of that on Sherman last year.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Woodson got 'hurt'

Eagles exploited Carroll

then we lost...

That is what exactly happened..to me when woodson got hurt that was the change in the game when carroll went in..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i never blamed sherman for injuries.

and im kinda wondering why TT\MM\any team in the NFL allow Ahmad Carroll to play for them.

If woodson doesnt get 'hurt' we are in that game.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
tromadz said:

Woodson got 'hurt'

Eagles exploited Carroll

then we lost...

That is what exactly happened..to me when woodson got hurt that was the change in the game when carroll went in..

This game was lost in the first half on two plays: Driver droping the ball as he crossed the goal line & the BS no call on pass interference with Jennings at the fifteen. We would have been up 17-6 and a totally different second half could have been played.

Also, how can you not shadow McNabb on 3rd and long on that first drive of the second half. Horrible defensive scheme. The defensive coaching is atrocious.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

and im kinda wondering why TT\MM\any team in the NFL allow Ahmad Carroll to play for them.

Woodson wasn't doing anything either.
Don't think his absence was a turning point it would have happened with him as well as without him.

Carroll sucks because of penalties, Woodson sucks cause he can't cover.

Either way they get big yardage.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

you cant keep makeing excuses we lost its that simple.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
This game was lost in the first half on two plays: Driver droping the ball as he crossed the goal line & the BS no call on pass interference with Jennings at the fifteen. We would have been up 17-6 and a totally different second half could have been played.

Also, how can you not shadow McNabb on 3rd and long on that first drive of the second half. Horrible defensive scheme. The defensive coaching is atrocious.

That no-call on Jennings made me pull my hair out. My scalp is bleeding.

I don't know how much more blatant interference gets than that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
tromadz said:

you cant keep makeing excuses we lost its that simple.

where am i denying we lost? injuries hurt teams, and you have to play through them. people have to step up. Woodson went down, and AC ...didnt step up, and we lost...which im..not denying...so your statement makes no sense.

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins should be benched as well. Carrol didn't give up the 2nd TD. So don't try to put it all on his doorstep. Again the pass defense as a whole stunk. The LB's in this game stunk and so did our D-Line against the run and outside of the few sacks McNabb had time to throw.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Collins should be benched as well. Carrol didn't give up the 2nd TD. So don't try to put it all on his doorstep. Again the pass defense as a whole stunk. The LB's in this game stunk and so did our D-Line against the run and outside of the few sacks McNabb had time to throw.

Why Collins? Manuel isn't exactly Ronnie Lott either. At least Collins can tackle someone.

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom, you are simply amazing. The 2nd TD wasn't man coverage. Woodson released him to nobody. I highly doubt that was Carroll who was supposed to pick him up. It was either Manual or Collins.

Please state facts. This team has problems everywhere and Carroll is just won of them. Lets not forget this Offense only scored 9 points!

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
pyledriver80 said:

Why Collins? Manuel isn't exactly Ronnie Lott either. At least Collins can tackle someone.

Collins is as late as Manual is. I know Nick may be a fan favorite but he is as much to blame as everyone else

PackerFan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You want to know what this team has become?

A sideshow...

Just like the Chicago Cubs! Pretty much look like something decent every year and then fold like toilet paper on the field. Yet the fans are there to pack the stadium every damn game and scream their heads off for their beloved team.

They go 4-12 or worse this seasonm and they fire the coaching staff, and get another top draft pick next season... It's the classic downward spira!

Members online

Latest posts