This has to be a sign.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean, think about this for a second.

Lincoln Financial Field was snowed over when the Philadelphia Eagles played the Minnesota Vikings in week 16. The Packers played there in the Wild Card and won.

Atlanta, Georgia was snowed over a few days before the Atlanta Falcons faced the Green Bay Packers. The Packers clobbered the Falcons in the Georgia Dome during the game.

During the Divisional Playoff game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Chicago Bears, Soldier Field faced a lot of snow. The Packers played the Bears there in the NFC Championship and came out victorious.

Now, Dallas, Texas is getting snowed over, home of Super Bowl XLV, where the Packers will face the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Is this a sign, or just coincidence, that wherever the Packers go, they take their "Wisconsin Weather" with them?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It can't hurt to believe this. This, and the fact that the Packers are plowing over teams like a snowplow lately.

OP
OP
cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What conditions did the Stealers face in their games?

They've stayed home in their entire playoff run, and it usually snows in Pittsburgh. it didn't snow during any of their games in 2010, though.

The fact is, the cities that the Packers played in during their playoff run were snowed over, even Atlanta, and they've won all those games, and now, Dallas is facing heavy snow. I was just wondering if this is just coincidence, or a sign...?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Even the Packers noticed (from the official site in their Media Day Roundup Part I):

Where are we?

The NFL generally selects southern locales for Super Bowls to stay away from wintry weather, but that hasn’t been the case this week.

An ice storm overnight blanketed the sidewalks and streets in and around Dallas, and some stiff winds had the wind-chill factor in the single digits on Tuesday. The weather may not be much better on Wednesday, either.

“When we woke up this morning I thought I was in Green Bay again,” Raji said. “I was freezing. It was frigid. The roads were slick. I thought Dallas was warm.”

The Packers’ previous playoff trip to the south followed some unique weather for that region, too, as a snowstorm during the week had practically paralyzed the city of Atlanta.

“It’s like we can’t get away from it,” Jenkins said. “I was telling guys earlier. We go to Atlanta, they’ve got snow. We come down here, they’ve got snow. I don’t know. Maybe it’s a good sign, though."

:prayer:
I hope so!

Is it a sign, Mom?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts