1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

THIS GUY KEEPS STALKING ME!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Nov 8, 2007.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I have been telling everyone that this guy has been stalking me, trying on 3 seperate occasions to abduct me! He has CRAZY eyes, and everytime i told someone about him, they just LAUGH at me.
    Well, i FINALLY got a picture of him, as he waited to attack me!
    Here's the photo.........

2. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't squirrels usually go after nuts?

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :wink: Thats the idea!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing to get SQUIRRLEY about. Reminds me of the little buggar who was always climbing the foul pole at Yankee stadium this year. I get greeted every morning by a pair of those critters in my machine shed

5. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Taking the term stalk to a new level.... the wifey may start to get a little edgy... :razz:

[​IMG]

6. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    HA!!!!!

Must be looking for "puff balls" :p

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOLOL!!! Oh geez..........this doesn't happen too often........I'm SPEECHLESS!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I gotta show that to my wife when she gets home from work!
    My wife puts food out for that squirrel, so the one day i took a photo of it to show her how he goes across the wire, and then down the pole to get to the food.

8. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Ya might want to block the hand... errr paw.. errr whatever holding... :razz:

Silent Cheddar... :lol:

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man.....i wish i knew how to photo shop like that!
    I just sit here in wonder of HOW you do that so well!

10. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Some people this forum could not do without :lol:

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Man......i gave him the story, the photos, and he works his "magic!" :lol:

12. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Evil squirrels?
    I had a suicidal one. He ran in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes. Then he went to the side of the road and I continued driving only for him to run in front of my car again. I couldn't stop in time and he was dead.
    True story. I hate killing something (unless for food), but this was completely unavoidable.

13. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Here is a true story from last year... My aunt was getting married in La Crosse so I was on the way down for the wedding.. between Merrillan and Black River Falls a turkey decides to challenge the van head on.. bad move. Anyway.. I hit the flipping turkey and the dang thing gets wedged between the front tire and the wheel well. Here it is trapped and still squaking...

In my suit pants and dress shirt mind you.. I can't grab ahold of the bird and pull him loose because he his trying to peck me.. I and the guy ahead of me, which his rolling around laughing at me.. says we better kill it.. so I grab the tire iron and beat this trapped turkey until he stops moving.. mind you I am now flithy and I still have to grab this bird to get it loose.. the gentleman watching is in his 70's but won't leave because he his finding this humorous.. I yank the bird loose, covered in all kinds of nasty stuff and decide I have had it with the wedding and going back home....

Flippin Turkey... anyway about 5 miles up the road the van overheats because said turkey must have caught the lower radiator hose and now I am sitting at 4pm on a Saturday in Merrillan WI.. I was turkey-fied...

At least the old gent got a laugh... or a couple of them..

14. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is an amusing story 93z. I would pay to see a video of that debacle!

15. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    I wish I knew the gents name... I feared for health he was laughing so hard... normally I am pretty composed.. however when the van overheated.. it was a little like Steve Martin in "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"...

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh geez!!! LOLOL!!!Thats a sad but funny as heck story!!!(Not funny for the turkey though!)
    I have seen turkeys "flying" several times..........they arn't real good at it. But whats REALLY funny is their landing. It's more like a "crash" then a landing!

17. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what really sucks about the whole thing? You didn't get a clean kill. If you did, you'd have some good turkey meat.

I love turkey meat.

18. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Yeah! Yeah! and had he hit a duck and a chicken too, he could have had some "Turducken!" BOOM!!!" (John Madden) :lol:

19. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Sorry that all happened to ya Pack..

but that is a FUNNY story

20. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Naaah.. I tenderized it with the tire iron.. and by the time I got stopped.. half the Turkey was plucked.. :)

21. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    After I got the CarQuest in Black River Falls to open back up for me to get parts.. and got back on the road.. I laughed almost all the way home..

The worst part.. the boys at the Hunting shack got ahold of the story.. had a turkey stuffed with tire iron stuck in it.. to the day it is still a bit of a running joke.. B**CH'S... :lol:

22. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    If I had video of it.. I might pee my pants laughing.. hindsight.. it was pretty funny...

Cheesey.. I came awful close to hitting 2 turkeys at the same time there.. that was my first thought kindof... TurDuken...

And let me tell you.. that bird broke loose the entire front clip and a radiator hose and mudflap... one expense flippin bird.

23. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    :lol: :lol:

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Yeah.........hunting buddies..........if they can find something to use against you, they will!
    2 seasons ago i had my portable ground blind set up on opening day of deer season. There was a fresh snow, about 3 inches on the ground. I had a big doe materialize out of no where, only about 25 yards from my blind, out from behind some big pine trees. I tried to move to get a shot, but she saw me and took off. I told my brother in law and nephew about it. When we checked where the deer had been, there were NO tracks in the snow! I mean NONE! They teased the heck out of me for seeing a "non existent deer". Honestly, it WAS there. How did it run without leaving tracks? I have no idea! So you guys know me......as the teasing got worse throughout the day "Hey AL, did you see anymore invisable deer?" I decided, what the heck, i'm gonna have fun with it. So i started with, "You know, i hadn't thought of it before, but i DID hear some sleigh bells and a "Ho Ho Ho!" when the deer was coming through, and it DID have a shiney red nose!" That got a laugh of course! Then i said "Maybe it was one of the government's new "stealth Deer!"
    I DID get the last laugh on my nephew though......the next day we saw a nub buck 130 yards down, crossing an old railroad right of way. He took 3 shots at it and missed.......I made a perfect shot on it. So from then on any time he brought up my invisable deer, i would remind him that at least i don't miss the visable ones! :lol:

25. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You want me to come shoot it?