1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

This guy is a clown.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Popcorn, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Popcorn

Popcorn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    *** Clown is more like it...

They are also called PK's if you really did know anything about soccer/futball. Or "kicks from the mark/spot" or about 10 other terms...

But I do agree with how terrible the announcers and coverage was from the US/ESPN teams.

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I tend to agree with the premise of this article.

Do you remember when Pele' played professionally in New York? That was when everybody said "watch soccer take off in the U.S. now". That was probably when soccer was most popular in this country. That had to be 25-30 years ago and soccer is less popular today in this country than it was then. I'm not talking about 5-6 year olds playing soccer. I'm talking as a spectator sport on the professional level. It's just not going to happen in this country.