Thirty seconds that will bring a smile to your face...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
god i love that sound. the gurgling death of a vikings playoff dreams... i think we might hear that again tonight.

OP
OP
E

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh come on guys. Take a look, drop a line. You know you love it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize I opened the door for sex jokes with the title. I digress. Enjoy this video. I certainly did. :pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_wfYAGosi4&feature=related

(P.S. how do I embed the video in the post? Sorry... I'm new to this stuff)
(I must be getting old.........sex didn't even enter my mind)
It DID make me laugh! If you heard the Packers broadcast of the same play, you would have heard Larry McCarren (old Packer's center) saying "YES!!!!"
One of our local TV stations (i can't remember which now) put BOTH clips together with the actual game footage. You had the Viking guy yelling "NOOOO!" and followed by McCarren's "YESSSS!" and they played them both like that about 6 times! It was hilarious!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My old computer had the actual tv footage. I can not find the link for it any longer. Oh well.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks LT. That is something I just never get tired of watching.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I recall the Packers were executing the Broncos that day and all of a sudden the stadium erupted!! the the TV cuts away to Arizona and you see the miracle catch by Poole!! Still love it
Pack88

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I recall the Packers were executing the Broncos that day and all of a sudden the stadium erupted!! the the TV cuts away to Arizona and you see the miracle catch by Poole!! Still love it
Pack88

Correct. I have a cousin who got tickets and was at the game. He said the fans in the stands had mini tv or radios and they were keeping everyone around them up to date thru out the game. It was electric.

Members online

Latest posts