Thirty People attend second Rally.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are definately sick of the drama... I know I am

I am just as sick of it as anyone is. Brett has totally repulsed me, what do you think? Never thought I would say something like this.

But, my opinions are subject to change, all depends on future developments.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion, Brett's in the wrong here 100%. The Packers shouldn't have to wait until Brett decides what to do before they move on. This is a "snooze you lose" league and the Packers were smart enough to realize that. Brett should have known when he stepped to the mike and said "it's over" that it truly was...end of story.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I may be in the minority but I still do love the guy.
I'm just mad as hell at him.

I second that motion.. except I would use disappointed verse mad.. wait okay a little pissed at the whole thing honestly.. every fanbase is looking at the Packers with a little giggle under their breath... for all the praise that has been heaped upon Favre and the Packers during his time here.. to now see this cluster fudge hit the fan..

Why in the world can't Chad Johnson do something selfish and stupid to draw some fire back to the Bungles..

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DGB454 said:
I may be in the minority but I still do love the guy.
I'm just mad as hell at him.

I second that motion.. except I would use disappointed verse mad.. wait okay a little pissed at the whole thing honestly.. every fanbase is looking at the Packers with a little giggle under their breath... for all the praise that has been heaped upon Favre and the Packers during his time here.. to now see this cluster fudge hit the fan..

Why in the world can't Chad Johnson do something selfish and stupid to draw some fire back to the Bungles..

we have had 18 years or so of good press and very little player fiascos...

karma is a *****. people have been waiting for this for a long time. just waiting to put the knife in us. we just have to ride it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts