Think Spring - What Games Are You Going To in 2014

PackerFever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone here going to Miami for the game this weekend. I am traveling from Colorado Friday morning and will be leaving Tuesday. I am hoping to join up w a tailgate party. However there is a chance I will have my own but my brother in law may not have the gear I need. I would love to meet up with anyone....let me know. I am also on Twitter aas @PackerFever

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and a couple of friends are traveling from vegas to miami this weekend for the game. Anyone else will be at the game this weekend?

PackerFever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerFaneLV I am happy to meet up in Miami if you are interested. So far I am trying to get info on a coupe parties otherwise we may just walk around. When I am in Vegas I usually go to RumRunners for the games...sometimes Big Doggs. I will be in Vegas in December.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got gold package, so I was there last Thursday and I'll be at the Eagles game. In addition - a friend of mine here is a life-long Buffalo Bills fan. He got us tickets to the game in Buffalo. I'm stoked for that. Other than stupid Soldier Field (which I haven't been to since 1993 and I'll never go back) - I've never been to a Packers road game. This will be fun. Plus - it's small-market Buffalo - just like us. That's all good.

Members online

Latest posts