1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Things that annoy you

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Boy Scout, Mar 14, 2011.

1. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +465

I tried that with my brother's kid. Told him I would smack the heck out of him if he didn't quit shining a laser pointer in my eyes. He smiled, and aimed it right at me eyes. I smacked the crap out of him. Needless to say my brother was so upset I almost had to whip his butt, too. He said I WILL DISCIPLINE MY CHILDREN, YOU WON'T! I said you sat there and heard me tell him 5-6 times to quit shining that laser at me, and did NOTHING!

2. beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    Old people, they drive slow, they sit low. That is their motto.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Riley82

Riley82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The girl who you loved goes out with other guys just to not be with you then she goes with a married man who has left his wife and kids whom he used to beat.
    Then she tells you she loves you by sign language (points to the eye then the heart then you) But you knew this all along but she denied it.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Sorry to hear that man.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    OMG..Move on. She sounds like a manipulator.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    Women are like buses, another one will come along in 15 minutes.

I also am getting the impression you too nice to women. No need to be a complete jerk but try not to be too nice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    Dr. Ivo is in the building ladies and gentlemen. Please submit your questions here. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,038
    political correctness

Respect the position if not the person

Comprehend what you are reading instead of ranting about what you thought what might have been implied

Stop telling me the obvious

Quit trying to dumb me down.

Don't do it for me. Don't assume I want to do it your way, give me options. If I can't do it, I'll learn. (This is for software people.)

Get your hands off my wallet. I help support my in-laws and parents, all retired. I donate to charities that I feel really work. I work and pay my share of taxes. I'll help if you have a reversal of fortune. I won't help if you gambled on good luck and lost. Don't force me to help when I don't feel like it.

People that steer threads off topic

9. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    New one...

When technology (computer, cellphone, or whatever it happens to be) stops working or runs painfully slow.

I have no patience for that ****!

• Like Like x 2
  10. PFanCan

PFanCan That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.

Ratings:
    +875
    You crack me up, Ivo.

My top peeves are:

1. Smokers. Disgusting habit. Many of them act as if they have the right to blow that foul smelling unhealthy smoke into my airspace. I just want to punch them.

2. Cellphone + Drivers: Got rear-ended a few years back because of a woman who was talking on a cell phone while driving. Funny thing is that she had a MADD bumper sticker on her car. I pointed the irony out to her. She didn't get it.

3. People who drive faster than me. They are all arses.

4. People who drive slower than me. They are all idiots.

5. Politicians. All of them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Sock Puppets

• Like Like x 1
  12. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I definitely agree with those ones strongly.
    I'd add Texting + Driving now being worse than talking. I see it a lot, amazes the hell out of me someone would text while navigating a vehicle.

I'd add: people who weave in & out, who have to get past just one or two more cars before they exit the off-ramp.
    People who don't use their blinkers

And most New Yorkers, born & bred.
    Plus the media with their East-Coast bias.

13. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I have the feeling you don't like the east coast very much. :laughing:

My pet peeves:

Cats going on my bed when I'm sleeping. I'm trying to get enough rest to go through the day, and I don't want to wake up having my damn cat biting my feet at 3:23 AM. No offense to you, Kitten, I'm a cat lover.

Smoking. I don't hate smokers, but I hate the act of smoking. I know people say it's a stress reliever, but there are better ways of releasing stress than huffing charcoal-flavored carcinogens in your lungs.

People talking on their cellphones in public transportation, such as buses and trains. I'm a commuter at my college, so I take the bus. I can't tell you how many times I've had to use my MP3 player because somebody had the bright idea to yell to somebody on the phone about personal problems in a public place. Had it not been for my MP3 player, I would've gone crazy. There are plenty of places where you can talk on the phone without annoying others, so talking on your cellphone on the bus is baffling to me.

Politics. I absolutely hate politics. It's like the concept of working together is a lost art here, and even discouraged because they believe that the other side is too irrational to even work with, and compromise is "caving in". Both parties are guilty of this. I used to be a political junkie and became absolutely depressed and lost faith in humanity. I eventually quit the whole thing and became a better person because of it.

14. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    When I first read this, I thought...yah..that is annoying.

But tonight...TONIGHT set me over the edge. It doesn't help even to suggest..."Do you think you could close your mouth a bit? Less smacking??" OR would you rather get smacked??

wow. ..... now I do feel a bit better.. thanks Packerforum!!!:happy0005:

15. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +842
    People who smoke/Smokers. If I saw a good looking women light up, I wrote her off. Working out in the gym, I watch as a guy comes to the door, throws his cig on the ground, comes in sits on the bike next to me and starts peddling. He stank of smoke so bad I had to leave.

Political correctness.

People who think that one Political party is better than the other. They are all liars and cheats. You can pay for it now, or pay for it later. But YOU will pay for it.

16. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    angry fat chicks.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    1. Brett Favre - at least his oldest daughter is hot. Yeah she might be married but I heard in that family it doesnt matter.

2. Packer fans who say they are Brett Favre fans - your not a packer fan. Your just an idiot who blindly follows an egomaniac. How did that work out for ya?

3. The DMV - This is how I imagine hell, if it existed (it doesnt, unless you can provide proof, which in that case I have many more questions for you). The whole time I sit in the dmv in a city with more than 150,000 people I wonder to myself where do the normal people go for things like this? Or do they just send the gardener? I think they must as I am the only person who speaks english in the building that doesnt work here.

4. The homeless - I will give you money if you have a clever sign. Its like telling a joke for money. Which is like a job... see where I am going with this?

5. People who use large amount of coupons - yes, your 92 and on a budget, I get that. But maybe its time to start thinking of the rest of your time on earth as a budget too. Which your using cutting coupons and wasting my precious time in line behind you as you dig them all out or seem confused when one doesnt ring up. Pretty sure if someone told me I have 5 years to live I wouldnt spend a second clipping coupons. 1 seems reasonable to me, maybe even 2. But to have 15 makes me wonder how many cats are in your house.

6. Wiggers - your not black. you dont live in the hood. belts were invented for a reason.

7. Emo kids - oh your sad? Why? because your parents got divorced? hmm seems like a great way of showing it is convincing everyone around you that you either worship the devil or want to kill yourself. Oh and the music you listen to is terrible.

8. Door to door christians - The only time I really wish I owned several pit bulls.

9. PDA - I have been guilty of this myself but it involved large amounts of alcohol, college, and a group of people who I should have charged $20 for the show I put on

10. shopping at wal-mart - Basically I desperately need something and more than likely its the only place within 30 miles I can get it at a reasonable. Only then do I venture in. Sure enough there is a fat kid crying on a 25 cent pony ride, and I have yet to even get a cart. The only gleam of hope I get for the human race while I am there is the decent looking cashier. Wait... she only has 4 teeth and has a clear case of herpes.

11. tourists - you just annoy me. I cant really explain it very well. The photographs of garbage cans seems strange to me (mostly asian tourists), the way you drive because you dont know where your going enrages me, and chances are your from illinois and a D bag bears fan.

12. Times Square - the epicenter of traffic jam on the street and on the side walk. Dont just suddenly stop walking to take a picture of a billboard and be mad I shoved you to the ground.

13. Doing my taxes - If you write the tax codes I want to spend 10 minutes alone with you, a pliers, a variation of screwdrivers, a hot poker, one of those press things for your dress pants, and 85 feet of electrical cord.

14. Retarded answering machine messages - "HELLO? HELLO? ARE YOU THERE? " congrats, you have the same message my 12 yr old cousin used when he first got his cell phone. It was clever the first time I heard it 10 years ago. Now its just annoying and leads me to never want to leave you another message ever again.

15. When cops ask me if I know how fast I was going - well maybe its just people in general who ask me questions they know the answer to. Like when my gf asks if I have been drinking. Clearly. Or when she asks me where I was when I smell like cheap perfume and have glitter all over my face. Ill give you a hint, not at the nearby homeless shelter serving dinner.

16. Sweetest day - why does this exist? oh right $. At least its a test any man can give a woman. If she mentions the "holiday" dump her. Trust me.

17. hipsters - your so cool it makes me laugh at how stupid you look

18. Steeler fans - if you were on this forum the two weeks prior you know what Im talking about. If you joined after, well you wouldnt know as they all talked sh*t but didnt want to face the music when their team couldnt back it up.

19. button fly jeans - I dont see the point. Chances are if I want to whip my dong out I want to do it as fast as possible.

20. flying coach - hmm will I get stuck in the middle next to a fat guy and a sick elderly asian woman who I think has bird flu or watever is going around over there... or... will I sit in front of a 6 year old with a ****** parent that kicks my seat until I get up, threaten the child and parent, only to spend the next 3 hours after I land talking with security about making threats on airplanes?

18. Boy Scout

Boy Scout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    People who eat with their mouth open. No one wants to see you chewing, no matter how good at it you are! :unwell:

19. Boy Scout

Boy Scout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    School NOT being out yet! :(

20. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,038

People whining about being in school instead of being on their 3 month vacation. Wait for the adult world when you're fortunate to get more than 3-4 weeks per year unless you're a teacher then don't complain about the pay or workload. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,038
    Same situation here. Never did get her uvula but Lord knows I tried more than once.

22. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,038
    I'm a cat lover lover but not a cat person. The only good cat is in the crosshairs when I need to keep my shooting skills sharp.

23. zhuch

zhuch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    pissed off about how cats just stare at you. and cat people. Cat people have this adoration for cats. It is as if you buy a cat so that the cat can be king of your house. sheeesh

24. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    Obf...

25. mcoomer146

mcoomer146 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    the wife wanting to start a fight because my 3y/o angel is mean