"Things said way too often in this forum"

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
*player comes off the field with a hangnail*

Forum lights up

"This guy is injury prone!"

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m sure glad you asked. Lovat and McKenzie have reviewed the data pertaining to Clays groin. There are a few things regarding Clays groin that need to be cleaned up and learned from. Clays groin is not as highly successful as it once was but we are hoping Clays groin will return to form this season for another highly successful championship run.
has anyone thought that it would be kinda funny if this was MM, and he came here hiding in plain sight to troll us all?? :roflmao::roflmao:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The mods do a fantastic job around here, I think they should get paid for all the work they do............then I wake up ! :cautious:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The mods do a fantastic job around here, I think they should get paid for all the work they do............then I wake up ! :cautious:

I was gonna post some snarky, smart-*** thing ... and then ... HEY... the mods do indeed do a good job here (I know "good" isn't a superlative like "fantastic", but I'd like to keep my options open for future quips).

Things said too much: WE NEED TO GET MORE WEAPONS FOR 1a) Brett or, 1b) Aaron --- Look, bringing up he whose name must not be mentioned and listing it first ... weeellllll....that's just un-American, I did it only because I've been reading it longer - so deal with it. I just read "1b" in a different thread and I'm reminded that every time I DO read it, I'd rather have a red-hot poker jammed up my **********.

The best weapon we could have given either of the two HOF QB's we've had since 1992 is a freekin' defense that can get off the field.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I was gonna post some snarky, smart-*** thing ... and then ... HEY... the mods do indeed do a good job here (I know "good" isn't a superlative like "fantastic", but I'd like to keep my options open for future quips).

Things said too much: WE NEED TO GET MORE WEAPONS FOR 1a) Brett or, 1b) Aaron --- Look, bringing up he whose name must not be mentioned and listing it first ... weeellllll....that's just un-American, I did it only because I've been reading it longer - so deal with it. I just read "1b" in a different thread and I'm reminded that every time I DO read it, I'd rather have a red-hot poker jammed up my **********.

The best weapon we could have given either of the two HOF QB's we've had since 1992 is a freekin' defense that can get off the field.

You're obviously going soft in your old age. Given a chance to insult us and not taking it....lol

H

HardRightEdge

This was where you made your secret prediction that we'd take Alexander in round 1 wasn't it?
It was an interesting question whether Gutekunst would stick with the formula passed down from Wolf to Thompson. Height is certainly a consideration, but what has been overlooked in the discussion is that the Packers had no issue putting Shields out there at 5' 10 3/4", a scant 3/8" over that rounded off threshold and a 1/2" taller than Alexander. Shields had a 39" vertical as compensation; Alexander a less impressive 35" but not a deal breaker.

I briefly considered Alexander, but ruled him out for the risk factors more than the height issue. Two separate injuries limited him to about 300 snaps. He's slight of build and plays aggressively against the run, something he's going to need to dial back against bigger-stronger-faster. Some have him pegged as a slot corner to minimize injury exposure. I question that logic and question that's what he was drafted to do. Some have noted his potential as punt returner, a dangerous occupation, which might prove ill advised.

Members online

Latest posts