Things just got "Shakey" in Green Bay!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
He just got IR'ed again, I would like to see him play, since if we keep him for two years he should be something special in a spot we may have filled.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
He just got IR'ed again, I would like to see him play, since if we keep him for two years he should be something special in a spot we may have filled.

He will get an injury settlement and waived.

Everytime I seen him play, he drops a punt or gets hurt.

Cant see him getting a pay check on IR again.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When he muffed that punt return in PS game 1 a few weeks ago, I knew/saw the defender dive in to the ground to recover that loose ball and saw him hit Shaky into the side of the knee.... Shaky was more concerned with recovering the football as he knew his football life was at stake with that miscue.
Shaky limped off the field... toughing it out and not stayind down.... just broke my heart then, I knew it was bad.

Love the little guy. There's no room for him on this roster, hopefully some day he'll make it with someone else.
Even Chastin West was released today too.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
When he muffed that punt return in PS game 1 a few weeks ago, I knew/saw the defender dive in to the ground to recover that loose ball and saw him hit Shaky into the side of the knee.... Shaky was more concerned with recovering the football as he knew his football life was at stake with that miscue.
Shaky limped off the field... toughing it out and not stayind down.... just broke my heart then, I knew it was bad.

Love the little guy. There's no room for him on this roster, hopefully some day he'll make it with someone else.
Even Chastin West was released today too.

I'm sorry Imissed the start of that preseason game, darn, I really wanted him to play too.

Members online