These are the Top 10 (realistic) Free Agents the Packers should target

Which of these guys would you choose if you had the power to bring in just ONE guy as a FA for us?

• Total voters

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
buggybill2003, I believe frank was being sarcastic in that post. And IMO no amount of training would have prevented Cobb's leg from breaking on that hit, nor Matthews' thumb, nor Sherrod's leg.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't list any restricted free agents.
As for Clemons, I feel all the other safeties listed are better options.

Here's what they say about Clemons on Miami:
LINK: http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12645/chris-clemons

The other safeties ARE better options, and as such will command more money, making them unrealistic. The two safeties that I think we should go after (who won't break the bank) are Clemons and Husain Abdullah. People forget about Abdullah because he didn't play much at the start of the season for the Chiefs and he missed all of 2012 to take a pilgrimmage to Mecca. However, he worked his way to becoming the starter by week 17 and was probably the best defensive player on the field for the Chiefs in their playoff loss. Abdullah played for the vets minimum last year (~$700k) so he REALLY shouldn't cost much.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

buggybill2003, I believe frank was being sarcastic in that post. And IMO no amount of training would have prevented Cobb's leg from breaking on that hit, nor Matthews' thumb, nor Sherrod's leg.

I misunderstood obviously. I wasn`t trying to take issue with you :tup:

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't Casey Hayward the only guy who missed a bunch of time this year due to hamstrings?
A lot of teams had guys with hamstring issues.

I still say we've had bad luck mostly... a run of bad luck.
Now give us 4 GOOD luck years with health, and I think we get to at least 2 Super Bowls. Maybe 4 in a row like Buffalo (except winning).

Members online

Latest posts