"TheScout" is coming...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He/She will be posting insider rumors from the Packers organization and around the NFL...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the coolest thread ever.

Talk about hype!

room gets foggy....then a voice says, "The scout is coming..." fog slowly disappears.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheScout, had better know what he is talkin about... these rumour posters just get my heart going to fast most times for no reason

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have sources too. TT calls me all the time, and Coach Sanders leaves me voicemails.

im gonna go take my pills now. . . .

Reaction score
Packnic said:
TheScout, had better know what he is talkin about... these rumour posters just get my heart going to fast most times for no reason

We have faith. Of course not every rumour will come true, but thescout can provide inside info on what teams are trying to do, philosophies, etc. that are fun to read and of course info that relates to the ongoings of the packers!

Reaction score
PackOne said:
How will us lowly people be able to identify the "scouts" posts ?

Lowly, no my good friend, we are all Packer fans, nothing less!

Look at the authour of the thread column, in it, you will see TheScout as the author, and you will know that those are his threads. And you will just have to read through the rest of the stuff like all of us to find out other posts TheScout has made in different threads. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
LOL Cheesy,,,how do you "Pamper" yourself Cheesy?

Well.......first i get out the talcom powder, extra large diaper pins, baby wipes.............and away i go!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oooooo, the Scout is coming...Yay, our very own little Patty/Randolph Heidler/TheGM and Arrigo. I do so love those rumors...they may not have much substance, but they sure are fun as hell to read.

Members online

Latest posts