There's been a thread on him every week, but damn.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't feel a guy should lose his job due to injury, so let collins play, but keep him in a short leash and have Rouse ready to rumble.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's what MM had to say about the situation in re: to next week's game:

(Do you have a decision to make if both (Rouse) and Collins can go, or is Collins your starter?)
That's something that we'll take the week in practice. Those decisions, the baseline will be more medical than anything. From a production standpoint, Nick Collins is our starting safety, and will be so as we move on. But I'm very pleased with the way Aaron has played. But those are more medical decisions.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
bozz_2006 said:
bush is a #3 CB, and he's playing as well as i would expect a young #3 CB to play. he's made loads of progress, hopefully he can keep progressing. one thing i do know... rouse is NOT a CB, so pretty sure you won't see him playing nickel.

And neither is Collins.

i never said nor implied that collins was a CB.

I was just adding to your post since others had mentioned Collins as a CB in the thread.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't the packers tend to send their safeties to the outside? If this is true, you can't blame Bigby when the middle is open.

OP
OP
D

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Jarrett Bush and Tramon Williams, they played really well in place of Woodson. I don't want them to be out of position against Dallas though.

You guys bring up good points about Rouse being able to match up with a TE. Maybe Sanders can incorporate a Quarter package that has 7 defensive backs, Barnett, and three linemen (Jenkins, Williams, Kampman).

We can have Woodson and Harris containing the outside with Collins and Rouse playing deep. Bush and Blackmon can handle the slots while we can have Bigby come up on the line of scrimmage and be a wildcard defender (he can be an extra linebacker, go up and help out in coverage, or blitz like crazy). It would play to Bigby's skills, but Rouse can do it too as he was projected to be an OLB in this league.

I'll let the architect speak for himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts