There is a reason why the games are played

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Played with a football, not paper and numbers....
Yah the pack might not be good this year, but ****....they still will give us 16 weeks of football.

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im still pretty optimistic... I think if we can get all the rookies on the same page by the 6th week we can be pretty good.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are fine. Expect 8-8 or 9-7. They lost most of the games last year by a TD. They were in every game but one. This year's team is better than last year's. I just don't get the pessimism.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
The Packers are fine. Expect 8-8 or 9-7. They lost most of the games last year by a TD. They were in every game but one. This year's team is better than last year's. I just don't get the pessimism.
:chest:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. 8-8 or 9-7 is what we should expect until a couple bounces go our way and then it's 10-6...Jim Mora might say, "playoffs?"

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, there is a reason why the games are played and decided on the field. There is also a reason that they are played one game and one play at a time.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
Played with a football, not paper and numbers....
Yah the pack might not be good this year, but ****....they still will give us 16 weeks of football.

You are so right PackwillBEback,

I can remember number crunching ( for reasons I need not get into lol ) on a few occasions over the years where "everything" on paper said bet the team that ended up losing. Intagables like heart, confidence, desire to prove and revenge ( for whatever reason ) are not things that can be put on paper !!

GO PACK GO !!!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think were gona get our as$'s run off the field many times this year. BUT THE PACK START TOMMROW BABY!!! CANT WAIT!!! :D :D GO PACK GO
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts