1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

the way I see this game!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by brennan1884, Nov 29, 2007.

1. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Packers have nothing to lose in this game, they werent supposed to be in this position, they are the under dog, they are on the road, and they are SUPPOSED to lose according to everyone else. Favre has never won in Dallas and the Cowboys are the favorite according to Vegas to be in the Superbowl.

Athletes love this..... they love when the world is against them and Id rather have the underdog role then all the pressure at home with a young qb with no big gane exposure!

Favre will make the world know that he is the 1 and only Brett Favre tonight!

BEAT THOSE GIRLS BRETT!!!

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I hate to say, Romo played well in the other hyped game this year.. vs. the Pats.. That was a big game.

3. slowsinistermo

slowsinistermo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he had nothing to lose, EVERYONE knew they had no chance at all

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Every time this year Brett has never won somewhere...

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not sure that you can say that everyone is picking dallas to win. I am not expecting the Packers to win. But if they did, It would not suprise me. Wish i was watching it....

6. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    well i think our chances are good we played some teams that were to go into post season still may have a chance the d-lines were tough but the o-line has been playing well they cant have turn overs our give up lots of yards on special teams crosby has to be good tonight which i think he will so go pack go :pop:

7. Rios39

Rios39 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Depends on the injuries. To me we are going to need KGB and Woodson. Rouse to me would be a bonus.

8. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol, like the 100th "my take on this game" thread.

We'll need to cut down on these next Sunday...