The Vikings do something classy...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Seriously, I think this showed alot of class on there part...

However the Packer fan in me says they did it to learn something valueable during the OTA's that the coaches couldn't teach them, they need all the help they can get... :thumbsup:

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_soastory6607.html

The action at Winter Park didn't stop when practice concluded, however, as Tony Richardson, coach Childress and other Vikings players hosted a Punt, Pass and Kick Clinic for a group of Special Olympics Minnesota athletes on the outdoor practice fields.

The athletes were able to watch the team practice and then joined them on the field afterward as Richardson and some of his teammates signed autographs and put the athletes through various punt, pass and kick stations.

The Punt, Pass and Kick Clinic is part of Special Olympics Minnesota's ongoing relationship with the Minnesota Vikings, providing new and meaningful opportunities for Special Olympics Minnesota athletes.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet half of the kids that participated will have roster spots on the Vikings team! :rotflmao:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet half of the kids that participated will have roster spots on the Vikings team! :rotflmao:

Cheesey, I dont like to say this, but that was a little out of line. We can make fun of the Vikings all we want, but leave the disabled out of it.

V

Vikeman

Who didn't see this comment coming...such a ******

The Vikings, just like every other nfl team, has been doing stuff like this for years.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Cheesey, I dont like to say this, but that was a little out of line. We can make fun of the Vikings all we want, but leave the disabled out of it.
I'm NOT making fun of the kids!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Who didn't see this comment coming...such a ******

The Vikings, just like every other nfl team, has been doing stuff like this for years.
Where ya been Vikeman?
No....I'm not a "******"........just was having a little fun.
I'm sorry if some people thought it was not funny. Didn't mean to upset anyone. You KNOW that if the Packers did this, your Viking buddies would have made the same joke towards us.
I will never be politically correct. Thats just a fact.

Members online

Latest posts