1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

The Vikings do something classy...

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Pack93z, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Seriously, I think this showed alot of class on there part...

However the Packer fan in me says they did it to learn something valueable during the OTA's that the coaches couldn't teach them, they need all the help they can get... :thumbsup:

http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_objectname_soastory6607.html

The action at Winter Park didn't stop when practice concluded, however, as Tony Richardson, coach Childress and other Vikings players hosted a Punt, Pass and Kick Clinic for a group of Special Olympics Minnesota athletes on the outdoor practice fields.

The athletes were able to watch the team practice and then joined them on the field afterward as Richardson and some of his teammates signed autographs and put the athletes through various punt, pass and kick stations.

The Punt, Pass and Kick Clinic is part of Special Olympics Minnesota's ongoing relationship with the Minnesota Vikings, providing new and meaningful opportunities for Special Olympics Minnesota athletes.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, its very classy indeed. Still they are the Vikings.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I bet half of the kids that participated will have roster spots on the Vikings team! :rotflmao:

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Cheesey, I dont like to say this, but that was a little out of line. We can make fun of the Vikings all we want, but leave the disabled out of it.

5. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Who didn't see this comment coming...such a douche

The Vikings, just like every other nfl team, has been doing stuff like this for years.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm NOT making fun of the kids!

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Where ya been Vikeman?
    No....I'm not a "douche"........just was having a little fun.
    I'm sorry if some people thought it was not funny. Didn't mean to upset anyone. You KNOW that if the Packers did this, your Viking buddies would have made the same joke towards us.
    I will never be politically correct. Thats just a fact.