The Vikings are just awful

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching the Viking/Bear game and I can't believe that anyone could have picked this team to win a SuperBowl. Sharper looks as bad for them as he did for us. Culpepper looks awful and that improved defense of the Queens can't even stop a bad Bears team. Mike Tice has to be the worst coach, bar none, in the league. Penalties upon more penalties. They kind of look like us.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tough times to be a Viking fan. At least we will have the top draft choice next year with a new coaching staff. Beautiful day up here in the Brainerd lakes area and now its time to toss the football around with my son. Next week...21-14 Vikes, "cough cough".

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Tough times to be a Viking fan. At least we will have the top draft choice next year with a new coaching staff. Beautiful day up here in the Brainerd lakes area and now its time to toss the football around with my son. Next week...21-14 Vikes, "cough cough".

:lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

I'll take the Packers 31-17.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dream on little dreamer

KansasViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
I'll take the Packers 31-17.

That would be way too easy. More than likely the Pack will tear my heart out again this year by driving the field in the last minute of the game for the winning score. :(

Members online

Latest posts