1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Vikes still suck because

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Heelntoe, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Heelntoe

Heelntoe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Was checking out wizcheez' links to all the teams' forum sites, thought I'd go see what the Vikes fans were posting about the upcoming game. Found this gem...

purplepride

Got a good chuckle from a couple posts.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thats a lot of confidence in their team that they have.

sounds like us at this time last year. very familiar.

3. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Funniest was the thread that said they are 2 plays away from being 3-0. After this wek they'll be 3 games away from being 4-0

4. starpass

starpass Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard Derrick Johnson, the KC chief Linebacker say today that Adrian Peterson is hard to bring down...you have to gang tackle him...Derrick Johnson put Adrian Peterson in the top 3 backs he has faced...hmmm.
    High praise...considering he sees LT twice a year....Also...the refs blew a call in the end zone that showed a TD should have stayed on the board.
    I watched the game...the vikes dominated the first half totally...The score should have been 17-10 in the vikes favor...BUT...the vikes had trouble covering Tony Gonzalez and the rookie Dwayne Bowe...I think we can light em pretty good.

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The bad teams have the BUT's

6. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Therefore I should add, the vikes are a not so good team!

7. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And Lindy Infante said that the Packers were 6 plays away from a 10-6 record in 1991, when they finished 4-12. He was replaced in 1992.

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    and who replaced him? Mike Holmgren
    and the rest is history.

9. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Want some better laughs? Check these comments out:

"I think Ferguson just came on our team to make us lose"

"Boy I feel bad for our guys! I wonder if the coaching staff is satisfied with the receiving core we settled for after this game! If it wasn't for Rice and Shaincoe we'd have nothing! Ferguson is bad news with bad hands! Griffin should not be in the NFL...lazy tackler...too out of it to be a cover corner!"

"AD is our superman. I see us going 1-3 *sigh* If we can't contain Kansas City's reecievers and Holcomb's crumbles in the second half then how the hell are we going to stop Brett "Fart" and Donald Driver."

"Perhaps our pass defense could have done a better job converging on the ball, but 10 points against the Chiefs defense is just unacceptable. If we couldn't beat the Chiefs, I don't see how we're going to be able to beat the Pack next week. It's not that we lack talent - we're just pathetically coached."

So, do the Vikes pull it together, or are they as bad as the fans say?

10. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well wischeez, sometimes when things do not look like they are going well for your team, ya just gotta vent.
    Kinda like.....

Post subject: Re: I hate it when Favre does that
    Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:23 PM
    God knows that I have done my share over the years(read Viking Fan). :D

So, do you still think that Favre should hang it up? :p

11. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Just so you know vikesrule, that was my wifes' comments using my account before she got her own. And no, I do not believe Favre should hang it up until he feels it's time. And you will probably not find any rants like what was on the Vikes site with my name on them. Good try, but you have to dig deeper than that. You see, I have been a Pack fan for a lot of years, but I realize it's a sport and not life or death. The outcome doesn't effect me one way or another, so I don't get too worked up over it.

12. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

wischeez just stomped the yard, vr - he said "don't bring that #$@$ in here! Cause it was my wife."

OOOOOOOOOOOOH....

13. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

Sorry if it burst your bubble, but it was and the comment is almost 2 years old. Sorry.

14. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah. I believed you. It was a funny exchange. Don't apologize for bringin it real.

And VR meant it in good fun, anyway (I would guess). So did I.

15. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Not takin' it seriously. I like the Pack and all, but you would be hard pressed to find any negative comments from me. Like I said, the outcome doesn't effect my life one way or the other.( and it WAS her, REALLY!!!) :)

BTW, I like your sig pack_in_black

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Peterson is the Vikings ONLY weapon. Stop him, and they are done.