The TT Job Security Poll

OP
OP
H

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now it is an average of 7.85 with a standard deviation of 2.15.

Also, do you really think that if we win less than 4 games management won't consider firing TT? We have a new board president that may want to select his GM and there is history for firing people once we're convinced its not working out despite the amount of time they are given (Rhodes).

IMO, if we revert to 4-12 it will be because the 2004 and 2005 drafts aren't panning out like they should.

Also Packnic, if Favre retires after a 4-12 season why not start over? It seems like ground zero to me.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I'm sure many here will continue to worship the ground TT walks on regardless of the Packers record, I think the Packers have to have a winning season this year for his job to be truly be safe.

I'm guessing there's enough people on the Packers Board who remember the 70s & 80s and will do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening again.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I'm sure many here will continue to worship the ground TT walks on regardless of the Packers record, I think the Packers have to have a winning season this year for his job to be truly be safe.

I'm guessing there's enough people on the Packers Board who remember the 70s & 80s and will do whatever it takes to prevent it from happening again.

quit saying people worship TT. or at least exclude me. quit bringing personal taste into it all as a matter of fact. I dont HATE sherman(i just strongly disagree with his managerial skills), I love everything there is about the Green Bay Packers.

AND FOR THAT MATTER... quit acting like TT hates the team and brett favre, and that he is gonna send his stabbing robots to all the fans and kill every semblance of the franchise known as the Green Bay Packers. also he doesnt get cap money he doesnt spend. he gets paid based on what he does as a GM... therefore the better he does, the better he gets paid. The fact that you resort to (and im not just talking about you Lare) bringing Thompsons personal life into is ridiculous. The board obviously brought TT in to fix the cap and various other things screwed up before his tenure. Hes gonna do it and the board isnt gonna fire him because they are on his side. in summary... quit saying TT is cheap, quit saying he hates brett favre, and quit saying he is trying to ruin the franchise, cause its all a pyle of *****.

I dont know TT, ive never seen him in person or talked to him. i dont worship anything about the guy really. I just simply believe what he is doing is the right way to build back a team. or you can just think what you want to think, and everytime someone disagrees with your opinion tell them they are blind stupid and worshiping a GM. The choice is yours. Captain Planet!

Weissman1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love TT, hes gutting ****** players C. Hunt? A. Carrol? and building with the cap in mind. But he should be anything less than 7 wins because face it, we have Favre. Favre alone can at least beat the lions twice and id garen-sheed 2 more Favre wins. plus some wins that TT gets credit for, so you get 7.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well let's see, AJ Hawk would have to turn out to be a violent criminal who TT signed knowing about it, possibly participating in it. Using the GB Packers as a front for massive amounts of drug trafficking and money laundering. Yeah, those are two situations in which I could see TT getting fired next year. But record? Noooo way.

That is true Mass. TT could be dealing crack right now to the little kids on the streets of GB. Favre, depressed about Moss, could be shooting the spike and off the wagon. McCarthy is probably loading his beak with blow right now. Sick of the TT issue. I can't wait till pre season.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait till pre season.

I can. preseason is worse. If GB loses ONE preseason game.....all the irrational *****ing begins again, cuz you know, preseason means so much.

I love preseason (wins or losses) just to see the kids fight.

Last year, greg jennings vs. the field was fun to watch. Watched him pass ferguson right before our eyes.

Members online

Latest posts