The True Agenda - Stop beating around the Bush TT

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT says one thing but most of us know that this is the truth.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9141883

Sorry all, I am tired of the lies. Tell Brett the Truth and let him move on. We owe him that acleast not this Public Relations BS that's being spread about the organization wanting him to stay.

And I really do hope he comes back and kicks our ### for letting him go.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was gonna read it until
By Cris Collinsworth

Sorry I think he's a moron and won't waste the time to read it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, once I seen Cris Collinsworth wrote that, I got rid of that tab instantly. I'm with zero.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the first time in recorded history, I agree with Pack66.

The article is dead-on right.

Maybe Brett will simply retire and that will end the turmoil.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the story is good,they should come out and say if it is true...I would hate to see him play for another team,but if let go he just might.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey DePack...as a Packers' fan, you should by now be aware that the "Devine's Dog" story is pure rubbish. The dog had been chasing the neighbors livestock repeatedly and Devine was warned of the consequences if the dog persisted. Still ****** because, generally, I like animals better thyan most humans, but, he WAS warned about the dog's behavior.

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steve Young and now Chris Collinsworth, TT may have the local reports spinning for him. But in today's age of communication it won't work. The truth will be told.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kuston said:
Steve Young and now Chris Collinsworth, TT may have the local reports spinning for him. But in today's age of communication it won't work. The truth will be told.

1. cris collinsworth is a boob.
2. Young was pushed out, so of course he feels thats whats going on here. He has said this since last year.

Speculation is fun.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a guess, but some of you have started checking under your bed before you go to sleep at night to make sure Thompson isn't there, haven't you?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
troma..

Steve YOung got pushed out..so did Montana...as have others in the NFL...

But it doesn't really happen....in the NFL...

It's all just a paranoid conspiracy...right?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare.....or shall we call you "Ted". Did the Packer Organization send you here? Are you the one that wrote that article about Thompson drafting Alexander? Your premise that people are grasping at straws about TT pushing Brett out because they are pissed about the Sherman firing doesn't hold water.

As exhibit A....I'd like to introduce you to one P@ck66.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These two people are not the only ones saying what is being said in these articles by so called morons...I dont know much about them so I cant take a stand either way...but it does seem to me they are pushing Brett to retire, and to me that is sad...he still has alot of good years to play, what a waste of talent in my eyes...

But we do have to remember it is a 50/50 percent chance either way,,until we hear from Bretts mouth we wont know people are just speculating because they also dont know what hes thinking...just have to wait and see just hope its not as long as last years wait...

I for one want Brett to come back,,,be hard to see anyone else as QB and leader of this team...but we know sooner or later it is going to happen and I will respect what Bretts decision is...I just hope its NOT for the wrong reasons...

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was a 50/50 chance Favre would play again even IF Sherman remained. I have a sneaking suspicion that Favre lost interest in what Sherman/Rossley were serving up, and that a coaching change might just be an incentive to return.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/shermanfired.html

"Thompson did say, however, that the next head coach will not have to employ a West-Coast offense, the only system Favre has played under in Green Bay."

Nuff said...

That ******* TT knows that he can "wait Favre out"..if need be....because he's got a longer time frame for success/failure then Favre does...

He's the new guy on the block....

(YOu HAVE to give him time to see if his moves.."work out"..)

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
Just a guess, but some of you have started checking under your bed before you go to sleep at night to make sure Thompson isn't there, haven't you?

You can't be that naive to think that this might not be a possibility.

Bob if you somehow get to hear this, please put a stop to Teddy now. I like many do not want to see the Green Bay Packers get their great image tarnished in any way shape or form.

GBnative

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The lack of logic in the premise of this article is beyond belief. The article states: "their actions cast a shining light on their true motives. " If the Packers true motive was to push Favre out and replace him with Rodgers, wouldn't they have tried to play Rodgers at least a little this year? Even the stupidest coach/GM would have figured that one out, and got Rodgers some playing time if he was going to be the starter next year. The lack of playing time for Rodgers is an action that clearly "shines the light" on the fact that the Packers want Favre back next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts