The True Agenda - Stop beating around the Bush TT

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBnative said:
The lack of logic in the premise of this article is beyond belief. The article states: "their actions cast a shining light on their true motives. " If the Packers true motive was to push Favre out and replace him with Rodgers, wouldn't they have tried to play Rodgers at least a little this year? Even the stupidest coach/GM would have figured that one out, and got Rodgers some playing time if he was going to be the starter next year. The lack of playing time for Rodgers is an action that clearly "shines the light" on the fact that the Packers want Favre back next year.

With all due respect native and digs. TT had no say as to who would play. He would have had to cut Favre to force Sherman's hand. He doesn't have the balls to do that. Sherman is no longer employed by the Packers....possibly because he WOULDN"T do as you suggest. Thanks for pouring gas on the fire!!!!!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"He would have had to cut Favre to force Sherman's hand. He doesn't have the balls to do that. Sherman is no longer employed by the Packers....possibly because he WOULDN"T do as you suggest. Thanks for pouring gas on the fire!!!!!"

Excellent Point Depack and I had not thought of that. I am not usually a cynical person by nature but this "TT Issue is sure turning me into one".

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
troma..

Steve YOung got pushed out..so did Montana...as have others in the NFL...

But it doesn't really happen....in the NFL...

It's all just a paranoid conspiracy...right?

they got pushed out due to injuries. favre is amazingly healthy. am i the only one who knows my NFL history here.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

*******!!

This is aimed at no one in particular..and i suggest instead of calling someone a NAME>..just use this picture without words..and everyone will get the message..that is..if it's OK with RYAN...

(this is just in fun...)

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

*******!!

This is aimed at no one in particular..and i suggest instead of calling someone a NAME>..just use this picture without words..and everyone will get the message..that is..if it's OK with RYAN...

(this is just in fun...)

Haha a rare "laugh out loud" for me.:D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
P@ck66 said:
troma..

Steve YOung got pushed out..so did Montana...as have others in the NFL...

But it doesn't really happen....in the NFL...

It's all just a paranoid conspiracy...right?

they got pushed out due to injuries. favre is amazingly healthy. am i the only one who knows my NFL history here.

I agree with ya trom. ppl like Rich ganon won the MVP at age what 41? wtf is to say Brett can't do it? I'm not saying Brett has five more great years but i think he has 2-3 years left at a better than most level.

Brett, in my opinion needs someone to control him a bit an get in his face about poor decisions.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I agree with ya trom. ppl like Rich ganon won the MVP at age what 41? wtf is to say Brett can't do it? I'm not saying Brett has five more great years but i think he has 2-3 years left at a better than most level".

Not this is something we should all be able to agree on. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts