The top 10 QB's in Madden NFL 11 (Packer fans, you will be pleased)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers>Brady...make no mistake, one is on the way up and one on the way down.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers>Brady...make no mistake, one is on the way up and one on the way down.
One is on the way up and one is on the way down, no doubt about it.

But IMHO Brady is still better... He came off a very serious injury last year... He still holds the record for TDs in a season, and still has 3 SB rings...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One is on the way up and one is on the way down, no doubt about it.

But IMHO Brady is still better... He came off a very serious injury last year... He still holds the record for TDs in a season, and still has 3 SB rings...

Tom threw 5 TDs in one quarter last season, I am fine with him having a higher rating at this point. Another season and Rodgers will rightfully take his spot as #1.

I wonder what the vikings fans and the "favre fans" think of those ratings...

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just stoked to see that Brees will be getting the Madden Curse this season. Should be one less team we have to fight to get to the SB!!!
Accepting the Madden cover is like saying "yes" to :suicide2:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
seems about right, generally I would agree that A-Rod should be above Brady, give it time. Last year was crazy on how good the top five qb's were. It seemed they had to take the top three and make it to the top five they were so good.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me Fred Rodgers...I MEAN Aaron...is over rated. When he can win a game from behind in the final two minutes against someone OTHER than Detroit...then you can list him as the 4th rated QB in the league. The only number that means anything is the number in the W column.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me Fred Rodgers...I MEAN Aaron...is over rated. When he can win a game from behind in the final two minutes against someone OTHER than Detroit...then you can list him as the 4th rated QB in the league. The only number that means anything is the number in the W column.
Wow... That's just so much hate and grudge right there... Yeah, we all know, he's never going to be as good as Favre, bla bla bla... Nevermind Rodgers has the 2 best starting seasons of all time. And doesn't matter that Football is played by 22 players. And that Rodgers has made a come back against Carolina, Houston, Bears, and Steelers, and lost in 3 of those because either the kicker missed, or the D didn't hold on with less than 2:30 minutes to play...

I'm sorry, but that's just biased $%#... :suicide2:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Your completely right in that the W column is the only number that matters. In fact over the first 32 games that Brett and Aaron have started they are 18-14 and 17-15 respectively. So really all your doing is nit picking about one little game. To say Aaron Rodgers is overrated is just ignorant, and to hate him because your in love with the vikings QB is just sad.

Members online

Latest posts