The stripe shirts will tak eover the game now.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have gotten no help at all from the zebras.

What the hell they were looking at when Jenning was interfered with in the first half is beyond me.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just a terrible call on Robinson. He didn't push off, he was getting sqeezaed and he's working to go and get the ball. He has a right to go get the ball.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We didn't lose the game because of the refs, but I'll say this much, this was a terribly called game.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On McNabbs forst TD scramle, Barnett was damn near ***** by the OLinemen. Apparently no holding....good lord.

Blackjackking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please stop crying! In EVERY NFL game there are bad calls made, the Packers are a BAD team that is why they lost and is also why they will lose 10 out the 12 games remaining. If it were a close game maybe a bad call might change the outcome. Green Bay got beat like a red headed stepchild! Times have changed and some of the teams that were bad 10 years ago may now be good and vise versa.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
We didn't lose the game because of the refs, but I'll say this much, this was a terribly called game.

It always is in Phila..for some reason. Dallas too.

Games can turn on the edge of a dime. A few bad calls, and the momentum swings the other way. Then a landslide...

It does matter.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
packedhouse01 said:

It always is in Phila..for some reason. Dallas too.

Games can turn on the edge of a dime. A few bad calls, and the momentum swings the other way. Then a landslide...

It does matter.

Totally agree with that, maj. We lost straight up, but if the crew actually made an effort to call an even game, this discussion wouldn't have to be here. Momentum means alot, and we had it sucked out of us a few times...

lol, "stop crying"

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
8) Where you guys been for the past ten years? The zebras took over the game ever since the early 90's. Far too many decisions by the zebras and now they affect the outcome of almost every game. A-h-h-h for the good old days when football was an uncontrolled mayhem fest!!!! LOL

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
We have gotten no help at all from the zebras.

What the hell they were looking at when Jenning was interfered with in the first half is beyond me.

That was pitiful and would have been an automatic first down on about the 20. We ended up kicking a field goal.

You can see how little things that don't go the right way can add up.

This play above and Driver missing the TD catch resulted in 6pts.
It could have been 14. We lose 8 possible points there.

Driver misses a slant that puts us on about the 25 and we end up missing a long field goal. We lose at least 3 there.

Missing the long field goal leaves Philly with great field position and the score a quick TD. We score at least three on the previous drive we kick off and they get 0, 3, or 7 at worst. The worse scenario ends up happening and from a lot closer to the goal line than had Driver made that play.

We do enough damage to ourselves allowing the number of big plays we give up without needing to help or for the refs to provide more help for the other guys.

We need to do the little things better and maybe the really bad things will start happening less. The refs opening their eyes would help too.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk....I think Driver missed two TD's. That second slant at the 25 hit him in full stride. If he catches it he scores in my opinion.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
warhawk....I think Driver missed two TD's. That second slant at the 25 hit him in full stride. If he catches it he scores in my opinion.

All he had to do was juke 1 Safety and he's gone. Our 3rd down conversion just kills me as well. Besides the drops, they'll go for the 65 yarder with little room for error. Get the first, move the chains, and let's not see Jon Ryan. Rayner I don't mind. :lol:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts