The Stage is set!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers, Saturday, January 12th, 2008, 3:30 PM CST, Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin

New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys, Sunday, January 13th, 2008, 3:30 PM CST, Texas Stadium, Irving, Texas

Ok, this is looking nice. If we beat Seattle, I have some confidence that we could possibly be hosting the NFC Championship game. Giants and Cowboys are division rivals, they know each other very well. Dallas swept NY in the regular season. Given the way Dallas has been looking lately (weak and unprepared, and possibly with a less than 100% TO), beating any team three times is EXTREMELY hard to do. And on the other side, for the Giants, 3 times a charm. I see a hot Giants team, and an under-the-weather Dallas team. I'm picking the Giants to come away with the victory.

And if all goes to plan, we'll see those guys at home for da ship 8) 8) 8) 8)

BUT FIRST! We must play and beat Seattle, which is no guarantee, so we shall stay tuned and watch :D

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or how about this.

Brett and the Packers go through his old coach which he went to the Super Bowl with.

We then go to Dallas and win in a stadium Brett has never won in.

We go to the Super Bowl as huge under dogs and win against the team we won Brett's first Super Bowl against, ending it all where it started. David vs. Goliath style.

I'm not saying it's going to happen this way, because it would take a lot, but that is the ultimate set stage.

How cool would that be?!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When we lost to Dallas I thought we couldn't get past them this year. Ever since then I've feared them less and less and I'd just as soon play them then the Giants right now. But speaking like a player one game at a time!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats right CDN.........we can't get ahead of ourselves........me have to knock off "Chumley" first!!!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys relaxed a little once they beat the Packers, but they will be ready to play next weekend. I don't see the Giants beating them. The Cowboys are a very good team. Obviously, I would love to see the Giants pull the upset. But the Packer game is first, so I don't want to think about Giants-Cowboys very much before then.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me neither.........we take care of business, then it's out of our hands what happens in Dallas.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
after we ******* on the Seahawks we'll be off to Dallas again, healthy this time though.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hey there kids, I'm Matt Hasselbeck. You might know me as the super sweet quarterback of your Seattle Seahawks, but prior to being drafted, I was an up and coming actor in the adult film industry. Before throwing TD bombs, I was catching bombs of man load in and around my mouth and forehead. Once even up my nostril. Mmmm. Memories...

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or how about this.

Brett and the Packers go through his old coach which he went to the Super Bowl with.

We go to the Super Bowl as huge under dogs and win against the team we won Brett's first Super Bowl against, ending it all where it started. David vs. Goliath style.

I'm not saying it's going to happen this way, because it would take a lot, but that is the ultimate set stage.

How cool would that be?!

That would be sweet :)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
after we ******* on the Seahawks we'll be off to Dallas again, healthy this time though.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The scary thing is, when I saw this picture of Hasselbeck, I knew it was a contribution from tromadz, without even looking at the name.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or how about this.

How cool would that be?!

That would be the ultimate :cool:

I hate the Cows and yes, we'd be huge underdogs against the Pats. As for Seattle, we've already beat them in the Playoffs but it would be nice if we utterly destroy them, just to do. Seahawk fans suck. I know first hand, I've lived there.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or how about this.

How cool would that be?!

Beating Holmgren, Beating Dallas in the NFC Championship, Beating NE and ending a perfect season, I do not see how it could get any better. If it happens, Brett Favre should retire after the pro-bowl.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beating Holmgren, Beating Dallas in the NFC Championship, Beating NE and ending a perfect season, I do not see how it could get any better. If it happens, Brett Favre should retire after the pro-bowl.

I hope he doesn't. Would be nice to go out with back-to-back SB wins, like Elway did.

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
dhpackr said:

I hope he doesn't. Would be nice to go out with back-to-back SB wins, like Elway did.

I like that thought :D

Members online

Latest posts