1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Silly Questions Thread...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    WHY DOES GOOFY STAND ERECT WHILE PLUTO REMAINS ON ALL FOURS? THEY'RE BOTH DOGS!

IF WILE E. COYOTE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ALL THAT ACME CORP, WHY DIDN'T HE JUST BUY DINNER?

IF CORN OIL IS MADE FROM CORN, AND VEGETABLE OIL IS MADE FROM VEGETABLES, WHAT IS BABY OIL MADE FROM?

IF ELECTRICITY COMES FROM ELECTRONS, DOES MORALITY COME FROM MORONS?

2. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    IF THE PROFESSOR ON GILLIGAN'S ISLAND CAN MAKE A RADIO OUT OF A COCONUT, WHY CAN'T HE FIX A HOLE IN A BOAT?

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Let's see. You're on an island with two guys who are complete morons and two hot chicks. You can go back and work in a job you hate until you're 65 then retire and die 2 years later, or stay on the island. What would you choose?

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    TWO hot chicks????
    What about Lovie Smi.....i mean Howell??? :wink: :lol:

5. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    IF NOTHING STICKS TO TEFLON, WHAT MAKES TEFLON STICK TO THE PAN?

WHY ARE THEY CALLED BUILDINGS IF THEY ARE ALREADY BUILT?

IF SIGHT WAS EVOLVED OUT OF NEED (as evolutionists say) HOW DID WE SEE THE NEED? AND HOW DID WE KNOW WE COULD SEE THROUGH THE AIR?

6. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Tripp.. that is the idea...

HOW IMPORTANT DOES A PERSON HAVE TO BE BEFORE THEY ARE CONSIDERED ASSASSINATED INSTEAD OF JUST MURDERED?

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO "PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN".. BUT IT'S ONLY A "PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS"? WHERE'S THAT EXTRA PENNY GOING TO?

7. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Why all the caps? Quit yellin' we're jellin'! :lol:

8. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The basic non-stick molecule is a polymer, or chain, of fluorine atoms and additives such as carbon and hydrogen. The longer this chain, the tougher it is; but a molecule that's too long gets viscous and hard to handle.

By adding a sticky molecule to the non-stick molecule, the Non-stick was now applied in coats, with the bottom coat containing the sticky additive that held to both the metal pan and the non-stick molecules.
    A coat of non-sticky non-stick went over that, non-stick and non-stick clinging together.

A final non-stick layer, spiked with small bits of ceramic protects the softer inner part. :moon:

9. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    All cuz you changed your screen name.. offsetting the balance of the entire PF.com ambiance. :p

10. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    You ask an engineer a simple question... and you get this... don't ask him about the birds and the bees.. Elle may never come back to the site. :lol:

Now 4PackGirl.. she might hop right into the conversation with her pervy nature. Then Zero would have to comment on the bouncing effects and jeeez.. the whole forum might get banned. :twisted:

11. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Back to topic...

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in the binoculars to look at things back on the ground?

Why is "Bra" singular and "panties" plural?

12. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Whats the difference between a pond and a lake?

Pond:
    a body of water smaller than a lake, sometimes artificially formed, as by damming a stream.

Lake:

1. a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.

define "considerable"

Who decides if it is a pond or a lake?

13. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

14. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You asking us or are you asking Alan?

15. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think this is one of the best questions I've heard in awhile.

It probably has to do with the line between "public" citizen and "private" citizen. Like, if I took a picture of a regular dude without his permission, he can legally ask me to give him the film and legally I'll have to give him the roll of film (or show him me erasing it or destroying it). Now, I can take pictures of someone like Britney Spears as long as she's not on her property all day long and it would be completely legal.

That may be where the line is drawn between murder and assassination.

16. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This goes along with all those old George Carlin questions like:

If you had 24 odds and ends on a shelf and 23 fell off would you have an odd or an end left?

If you cut a crumb in half would you have 2 crumbs or 2 half crumbs?

Why don't they make cheese fondon't for those who don't like cheese fondu?

17. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    I think back to Tupac and Nicole Brown, neither in the media were considered assassinated, they were murdered. It is a question that I have pondered a time or two and can't get my arms around it. Is it only political?

18. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

19. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Lighter note..

Can one cry underwater?

20. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Why is it that you are "IN" a movie, but you're "ON" TV?

21. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    As a photographer, it is my understanding I may take photos of anything in public, including people. However, my rights as far as what I can do with that picture is a different story. I guarantee you, if I took your picture in public and you asked me to hand over the film (which I don't have as it is digital) there is no way I would give it to you.

I may not sell or use a picture with you in it without your consent or waiver. But, I may keep it for my own library. And before Cheesey brings this up (you know he will) I may not take pictures from a public place into ones home. That is considered invasion of privacy.

22. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2

Assassination is the targeted killing of an individual who is in a high-profile position.[1] An added distinction between assassination and other forms of killing is that the assassin has an ideological or political motivation, though many assassins (especially those not part of an organization) also demonstrate insanity[citation needed][dubious – discuss]; other motivations are money (contract killing), revenge, or a military operation.

The assassination euphemism targeted killing (extrajudicial execution) also is used for government-sanctioned killing of opponents.[2] 'Assassination' itself, along with terms such as 'terrorist' and 'freedom fighter', may in this context be considered a loaded term, as it implies an act where the proponents of such killings may consider them justified or even necessary.[2]

23. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Why do we get ON board a plane...when we should get IN?

24. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car-pool lane?

If a man alone in the woods said something would a woman still say he was wrong?

What's the difference between a novel and a book?

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?

If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why is the show called unsolved mysteries? if they were solved they wouldn't be mysteries.

Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?

Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?

If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?

If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy?

Do they call a fortune teller who cant see a "blind seer"?

Why do you put two cents in when its only a penny for your thoughts?
    Can you cry underwater?

You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them?

If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?

Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

Do nudists have pin-ups of people with clothes on?

If there's a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called "stand-up"?

When the French swear do they say pardon my English?

Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head?

Why do they call someone "late" if they died early?

If the serving size on a can of soda is one can, then why is the serving size on the little can one can, too? Wouldn't the little cans be 2 cans?

Why is it when your sleeping it`s called drool but when your awake its called spit?

How's come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up.

If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?

If you dig a hole through the center of the earth, come out on the other side, and then let go, would you be falling down or floating up?

Could you be a closet claustrophobic?

Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?

Where do all the daylight savings hours go?

Why doesn't the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head?

Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT"

Why are elderly people often called "old people" but children are never called "new people"?

Why doesn't broccoli come in a can?

If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?

What shape is the sky?

25. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Ask Cheesey.. he might try it once.. :lol: