The SEC Thread

OP
OP
D

DixiePacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hate the off season, no HS no college no pro football as of last night. Football is officially over. But I can't wait till April when UT starts spring practice!! I pray to god this season will be better especially in the Oline and running game.

OP
OP
D

DixiePacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Urban Myer is using the SEC cut throat style recruiting style in the BIG10 and they are not happy with it up there. Well that's what it takes to be the best!! That's why the SEC is so dominant

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll play anyone, ANYWHERE. But, I will say much respect to the SEC there is nothing like college football in the South. AMAZING!!! I've been to Athens, GA and Knoxville, TN (where I don't recommend wearing a 'SC cap around town, the Lane Kiffin departure is still a painful wound) LOL! You guys in the South put the rest of the county to shame when it comes college football pride. Watching a game in both cities was an unforgettable experience.

OP
OP
D

DixiePacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll play anyone, ANYWHERE. But, I will say much respect to the SEC there is nothing like college football in the South. AMAZING!!! I've been to Athens, GA and Knoxville, TN (where I don't recommend wearing a 'SC cap around town, the Lane Kiffin departure is still a painful wound) LOL! You guys in the South put the rest of the county to shame when it comes college football pride. Watching a game in both cities was an unforgettable experience.

Man its a way of life, college football was the only major sport persay that the south had before pro sports came to town. It represents the whole state, region, small towns, the farmer, the banker, the preacher etc. Its life and death to some, me included lol. I wont hold it against that your a ****** (trojan) fan lol. That pencil neck SOB is a dead man if he ever crosses the Mississippi and come back in these hill, that aint so **** neither!! its some crazy suckers out there. After the USC (south carolina) game we were at ******* on Kingston Pike in Knoxville watching the SC/ Stanford game and when Stanford beat SC that place erupted as if UT won the national championship!! I hope while LK is at practice, frat boys are running a train on his old lady!! If you get a chance to go to Ole Miss in Oxford it is beautiful. Been to Tuscaloosa 4 freakin times. Hope to make it to Athens this year.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Trojan and proud of it! Class of 2003, fight on 'SC! I understand why Vols fans were upset, Lane did screw UT when he packed up and left for the West Coast, basically overnight. The thing about UT is they are afraid to play USC, google Lane Kiffin Dan Patrick USC-Tennesse interview. (sorry, can't copy and paste link at work, Da** security settings) LOL! He pitched the idea of a USC-UT game in Atlanta at the start of the 2011 season, UT said NO! He pitched the idea of a home and home with UT and at the time of the interview with Dan Patrick (2010) UT hadn't agreed to the matchup. :roflmao::p My vacation for the last couple years has been visit a different legendary college football stadium. This year, I'm headed to the "big house" in Ann Arbor should be AWESOME! Thanks for the tip about Oxford!

OP
OP
D

DixiePacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was all Mike Hamilton, I think coach Dooley would had went for it but Ham wanted to wash his hands clean of Kiffin slime. Hamilton received death threats as well. He handled the firing of coach Fulmer wrong, then he hired that snake in the grass, he handled the coach Pearl situation wrong. He was a accountant type AD. damn good fund raiser but had no leadership skills.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
UT Tennessee Vols!!!
Where the good players come from. Like Peyton Manning, Robert Meachem, Arian Foster, and Scott Wells.

Members online

Latest posts