The Saints...whow!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am sure much would change from the week 1 game if the Packers/Saints meet up again. The Packers should look at how the teams who beat the Saints this year did it and they would.

For Gods sake. The RAMS beat the Saints. The freaking Rams.

The Saints are really good but let's not get carried away.......A few weeks ago or so everyone was scared of the Niners after they beat the Giants but now the Niners are thrown under the bus and it's all Saints love now. Before the Lions lost people thought they might not lose a game until potentially Thanksgiving. Now they are a joke again. Same cycles happen in the AFC with who to be scared of on a weekly basis.

If the Packers take care of business and show up they can and should win every game they play.

GVN2FLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Receiving corps:

Packers: Jennings, Jordy, Jones, Woodson, Driver, Finely (TE), Cobb, Starks (RB), Grant (RB), Saine (RB, I have a feeling a lot of us will be screaming this guys name before all is said and done)

Patriots: Branch, Welker, (Price and Slater if you will)

Saints: Henderson, I'm not sure of their other receivers so I'll list running threat, Graham (TE), Sproles

Are you kidding me? The Saints Receiving Corps: Colston, Meachem, Moore (Brees fav receiver), Henderson, Graham (TE) and others I can't remember but those guys are MAJOR WEAPONS! Running they use Sproles, Thomas, Ingram and they have another guy they throw in the mix: Ivory.

Brees throws to like 7 different receivers per game and you only listed Henderson? Colston and Moore and big play makers. The Saints have MAJOR weapons!! And Lance Moore did not play against the Packers due to injury. That guy is ridiculous. Their Receiving Corps are just as good as the Packers or slight better! I'm not taking this O Lightly!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The Saints Receiving Corps: Colston, Meachem, Moore (Brees fav receiver), Henderson, Graham (TE) and others I can't remember but those guys are MAJOR WEAPONS! Running they use Sproles, Thomas, Ingram and they have another guy they throw in the mix: Ivory.

Brees throws to like 7 different receivers per game and you only listed Henderson? Colston and Moore and big play makers. The Saints have MAJOR weapons!! And Lance Moore did not play against the Packers due to injury. That guy is ridiculous. Their Receiving Corps are just as good as the Packers or slight better! I'm not taking this O Lightly!!

I believe I said the list isn't complete for the other teams. :) I mainly wanted to showcase the Packers. The Saints are your area of expertise for you to fill in the blanks.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the saints stand a better chance of betting us than any other team in the NFC and that includes the 49ers.

Members online

Latest posts