The running game

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the two "geniuses" who think TT is supposed to run this team like a Madden franchise-

There was not ONE friggin running back available who would have made an impact on our team this season. Not a damn one. Not Marshawn Lynch, not Marion barber, not DeAngelo Williams.

Lynch has done jack **** in Seattle. Wow, they might win the division at 7-9! Real world beater there!

Barber and Williams weren't available for trade.

"But but but, Willie Parker is out there!" Ummm, last I checked, no one else signed him either.

If you think our lack of a run game is what's cost us the division this year, you obviously don't know football and I have some beach front property in New Mexico to see you. Real cheap too!

Fact is, in-season trades seldom work out as expected. It takes players an entire off-season to learn a play-book, and training camp to know it. Better to keep your draft picks and head into next year with the 4 friggin RB's we have than to give up draft picks for a guy that's not going to make an immediate or even intermediate impact anyway.

Pro-football != Fantasy football. Stop acting like it does.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted couldn't have gotten Tomlinson to be a backup? Then Mike couldn't have made him the starter once Grant went down. God I love this new generation of clueless Packer fan, that ONLY listens to what the MEDIA who are controlled by the networks, who are thereby controlled by the teams allowing them or NOT to interview players, say, do and think.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Salary cap or not, $5.1 Million is awful expensive for a friggin backup.

And no, you did NOT forsee a season ending injury to Grant. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but stop pretending like the sky is falling because we didn't sign some veteran big name to an over priced contract to play the role of backup. It makes you sound like an idiot.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Ted couldn't have gotten Tomlinson to be a backup? Then Mike couldn't have made him the starter once Grant went down. God I love this new generation of clueless Packer fan, that ONLY listens to what the MEDIA who are controlled by the networks, who are thereby controlled by the teams allowing them or NOT to interview players, say, do and think.

sorry i cant understand you all i see is DOUCHENOZZLE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts