1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

The running game

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by bullet, Nov 28, 2010.

1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +995
    No, the sun rotates around the center of the Favre Universe, according to guys like you 2. The rest of us are just Packer fans.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    For the two "geniuses" who think TT is supposed to run this team like a Madden franchise-

There was not ONE friggin running back available who would have made an impact on our team this season. Not a damn one. Not Marshawn Lynch, not Marion barber, not DeAngelo Williams.

Lynch has done jack **** in Seattle. Wow, they might win the division at 7-9! Real world beater there!

Barber and Williams weren't available for trade.

"But but but, Willie Parker is out there!" Ummm, last I checked, no one else signed him either.

If you think our lack of a run game is what's cost us the division this year, you obviously don't know football and I have some beach front property in New Mexico to see you. Real cheap too!

Fact is, in-season trades seldom work out as expected. It takes players an entire off-season to learn a play-book, and training camp to know it. Better to keep your draft picks and head into next year with the 4 friggin RB's we have than to give up draft picks for a guy that's not going to make an immediate or even intermediate impact anyway.

Pro-football != Fantasy football. Stop acting like it does.

3. profile_removed

profile_removed Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Ted couldn't have gotten Tomlinson to be a backup? Then Mike couldn't have made him the starter once Grant went down. God I love this new generation of clueless Packer fan, that ONLY listens to what the MEDIA who are controlled by the networks, who are thereby controlled by the teams allowing them or NOT to interview players, say, do and think.

4. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Salary cap or not, $5.1 Million is awful expensive for a friggin backup.

And no, you did NOT forsee a season ending injury to Grant. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but stop pretending like the sky is falling because we didn't sign some veteran big name to an over priced contract to play the role of backup. It makes you sound like an idiot.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    sorry i cant understand you all i see is DOUCHENOZZLE

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    I'm going to need you to stop with the namecalling.

Fun fact about LT: He hasn't run for over 60 yards in a game since week 5. He's hardly the answer to our problems.

7. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,395
    i hadn't realized i had been calling others names. my apologies

8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +995

douchenozzle?? LMAOAD!!!!