The Return of the PFFFL (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last yr I had about 25-30 fantasy teams. Cutting it in half this yr since my access to the net is limited.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last yr I had about 25-30 fantasy teams. Cutting it in half this yr since my access to the net is limited.
can't see were that would be meaningful. If Rodgers throws a td to Jennings you would be: 5 teams I have Jennings, 3 teams Rodgers, and one team I have both. 12 teams I play against have at least one of them. So, overall was it good from a fantasy perspective, was it a positive or a negative?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing about having all those is I might have Ray Rice as my RB on some teams but was not able to draft him on other teams so when he played I got hurt if he had a bad game but it helped me as well if my opponent had him & I didn't. Regardless of the Packers I rooted for them to bust out even if I was going against a team that had Rodgers Jennings etc...

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
can't see were that would be meaningful. If Rodgers throws a td to Jennings you would be: 5 teams I have Jennings, 3 teams Rodgers, and one team I have both. 12 teams I play against have at least one of them. So, overall was it good from a fantasy perspective, was it a positive or a negative?
overall I'd say probably negative. I was just so pumped last year I felt like I was juiced up. This year I've got 13-15 teams which is my limit this yr. I've Rodgers as my QB in about 9 of them. I've got 2 more drafts before they're complete. 4 of them he was gone when it was my turn

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Fast like you said. Maybe next year we take 5 minutes or so every 6 rounds to re-analyze and refill the stein.
Next year we may take a break after round 8 for like 5 minutes or something. But usually the draft flies by like that regardless.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After completely destroying in week 1 I think we can hand me the crown now :p
You will not be saving any postage. You will be mailing that trophy.

Great team - but you won't be scoring that much every week. Sure I could have started some of those bench players and gotten a higher score, but I didn't need to. Why reveal too much too early?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You will not be saving any postage. You will be mailing that trophy.

Great team - but you won't be scoring that much every week. Sure I could have started some of those bench players and gotten a higher score, but I didn't need to. Why reveal too much too early?
I left 4 double digit players on my bench lol

Members online

Latest posts