The remaining schedule-Pack goes 6-1 and wins division !!!

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got left - Min,Phil,Chi,Det,Balt,Chi and Sea (Seattle at GB )- 6-1- loss to Phily -final record- 8-8.
Vikes have -GB,Clev,Det,STL,Pitt,Balt,Chi - -4-3 losses to GB , STL and Pitt - final record 8-8.
Bears have - Carl,TB,GB,Pitt,ATL,GB,Min -0-7 -final record 6-10 .
Lions have - Dal,ATL,Min,GB,Cincy,NOR,Pitt - 1-6 -win over saints -final record - 5-11.
GB and Min tie for division -tie-breakers- they both split the head to head games -both would be 4-2 in division and 7-5 in NFC games - games vs common opponets - we beat ATL - Min lost to them (Clev and Pitt being the other 2 - we lost both -say Min beats Clev and lose to Pitt - still a tie - both teams would be 1-2 )so it might come down to points scored in the 2 head to head games - we lost by 3 to Min -so we got to win by 4 or more Monday night . Unless either Clev , Det , Balt or Chi beat the Vikes and the Pack would win the division outright . Thats my story of how the season ends , and I'm stickin with it - Pack wins division !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACK :thumbsup:

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: The remaining schedule-Pack goes 6-1 and wins division

Why would we loss to the little birds?? I think we can beat them in Ford Field, I will be great to do so !!!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score

sorry, but IMO I don't think detroit loses to NO, DAL, MIN, GB, or Atl.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

While 9-7 is possible the Bears have not lost a conference game yet. The Packers will need help to overcome the Bears conference record. The Bears remaining schedule is Panthers, at Bucs, Packers, at Steelers, Falcons, at Packers, at Vikings. Counting on the Vikings for last game of the year is not a good position to be in.

Detroit has at Dallas, Falcons, Vikings, at Lambeau, Cincinnati, at Saints, at Pittsburg. They are not likely win division.

The Vikings have a shot with only tough games coming at Lambeau, the home games against the Lions, Steelers, Bears.

This week if the season ended NFC playoff positions are:
Seattle
Carolina
Bears
NY Giants/Dallas if win Monday against the Eagles
Tampa Bay (WC)
Atlanta (WC)

The wild card scenarios for the Packers are complicated at this point.

I just will take each week as it happens because the odds are small for the Packers.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

were 2-7 guys lets take this thing one week at a time. But this monday night we will be 3-7

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Big3 - you will lose to Dallas and Atlanta. And Min and Gb is a toss up so that could easily be four losses in those five games. If the NO game is on the road you could lose them all.

Ohio packer - That is a plausable scenario but highly unlikely. I don't see you winning six out of your last seven. Depending on where your division games are would tell me who was going to win those games. Good chance on minny next Monday night but if you go on the road and play Det. or Chi. you have a good chance of losing those games.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ohio Packer, you must look at the glass as half full rather than half empty. Good for you. I like your optimisim.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think Chicago's schedule is going to get quite a bit rougher now in the 2nd half. I wouldn't be surprised to see them end up 10-6 at best or maybe 9-7. We would have to win every single game from here on out to take the division from the Bears.

Besides, how far would we really get in the playoffs? I suppose we could do better and get to the 2nd round, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We still have 7 straight games to win before we can even go there.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

C'mon rabid gopher, look at who the current playoff teams are:
Seattle we will size them up at end of regular season.
Carolina close game we only lost by 3 due to a couple of bad turnovers
Dallas we can handle them.
Da Bears The Packers always play the Bears well
Tampa we narrowly lost when they had their good QB
Atlanta No explanation needed.

The Packers can hang with anyone. If the Packers go 9-7 and tie the Bears one other Conference team will have to beat the Bears beside the Pack. Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons will have their shot.

This season could come down to the final game where the Packers challenge Seattle who may be resting for the playoffs and the result of the Viking/Bear game.

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I see the Packers going 7 - 9.

Philly and Seattle will be tough games.

Min,Chi (x2),Det,and Balt are winnable and the Packers should beat them if they can give an effort like they did on Sunday.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Predictions often have contributions to dreams!
Here are mine. :wink: 8) 8)

C
6:4L Car
6:5L TB ?
6:6L GB
6:7L Pit
6:8L Atl
6:9L GB
7:9W Min ?

Min
4:6L GB
5:6W Cle
5:7L Det
6:7W StL ?
6:8L Pit
7:8W Bal
7:9L C ?

Det
4:6L Dal
4:7L Atl
5:7W Min
5:8L GB
5:9L Cin
6:9W NO
6:10L Pit

GB
3:7W Min
4:7W Phi
5:7W C
6:7W Det
7:7W Bal
8:7W C
8:8L Sea

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The scary thing is we have the chance to pull this off and Seatle may be in a position to rest that final game ( as noted above ). I see the gap closing in our division as of this week with it all being decided in the final week but first we gotta beat the Vikings and nothing seems guaranteed. GO Pack GO.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

exactly...sorry miskito and Phil, but the bears just don't scare me.

Carolina almost made it to the playoffs after ~1-7 last year...the Pack will just have to go the extra yard this year.

dren23

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's refreshing to see some fans of a 2-7 team still have hope that anything is possible. It's so inspiring maybe it' ll work for me too, so I'll give it a shot. I think Angelina Jolie will leave Brad Pitt for me, or better yet, the cubs will win the world series next year.

Seriously guys, though is possible, it's highly unlikey. I didn't see the falcon game, so I don't know what happened. But all I keep hearing is how the falcons blew this game. Did the pack beat the falcons or did the falcons beat the falcons? Lets say the bears and packers split which isn't an unlikely scenerio. The bears only need to win one more game to clinch a tie, and the bears would win that tie breaker due to a better divisional record. It really is good to see so many diehard fans still supporting the packers, but its sad because its always the diehard fans who have to feel the pain of los :cry: ing.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

CaliforniaCheez said:
The Packers can hang with anyone.

Sure, they can hang with them, but they don't win - they rarely get over the hump to clinch a victory. We're not the Patriots of 2003-2004: we're not going to win our next 20 games in a row.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score

musccy said:
exactly...sorry miskito and Phil, but the bears just don't scare me.

Carolina almost made it to the playoffs after ~1-7 last year...the Pack will just have to go the extra yard this year.

I can see why nobody fears the Bears offense, but the defense is incredible, and ranked #1 after Sunday. To say that doesn't scare you - I don't believe. Also, I personally think that the Bears' offense will get a boost with Grossman returning (controversy pending). Kyle has kept the Bears afloat for the games he needed to, but Grossman will take the team onto another level - hopefully by the time the Bears play GB.

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lets just beat mini this monday. I am coming up for the game from Mississippi and cannot wait. Will be great to see us beat the Queens. No excuses, but even with all the injuries we should have alot better record. If Brett plays next year we will have a legit super bowl conteder.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Where do you see the 1???

I see us running the table. 7-0 rest of the way. Playoffs and superbowl!

Sherman is voted coach of the year and Brett Favre wins MVP and Packers claim the elusive #13.

Well, what did you expect me to say?

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Obi1 said:
Where do you see the 1???

I see us running the table. 7-0 rest of the way. Playoffs and superbowl!

Sherman is voted coach of the year and Brett Favre wins MVP and Packers claim the elusive #13.

Well, what did you expect me to say?

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
-Carl G. Jung

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So where do you see the 1???

I don't see a single game that the Packers can't win so, obviously, I predict the best!

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Obi1 said:
So where do you see the 1???

I don't see a single game that the Packers can't win so, obviously, I predict the best!

The #1 in defense? You don't see it? From NFL.com(check the stats):

Yards per game:
#1: Chicago Bears at 253.7

Points per game:
#1: Chicago Bears at 11.9

Is this what you are asking?

OP
OP
O

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Miskito- good point , but sometimes stats are deceiving . The Bears 6 wins - were over Det-Min-Balt-Det-Saints and SF - not the upper bracket teams - now the Bears remaining schedule is against - Carl - TB-GB-Pitt-ATL-GB-Min / IMO- i dont see the Bears holding those teams to 11.9 avg - maybe Min . Should be an interesting finish .

GO PACK

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You know it's refreshing to see that there are people who think we can pull it off. I am one of those people. I watched the 49ers and Bears game and came away unimpressed with Chicago. They didn't do anything on offense and their defense while holding lowly San Francisco to 9 points, did give up some big plays. The Bears have a tough schedule, and I mean tough schedule. With home games against Carolina, Us, and Atlanta and road games against Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Us, and Minnesota. Fortunately, they don't play anyone that will sit their starters in the last 2 weeks of the season. The Christmas day game against the Bears will be a huge game. We can't forget about the Lions or Vikings either. However, they have to play us in Lambeau in the cold and the elements, something as dome teams, they don't like. Looking at our schedule, the our toughest game will be against the Eagles. This Eagles team is lost. McNabb is hurt, really hurt. Their receivers are young and inexperienced and their defense is very suspect. Yes they play well at home, but did you see last nite's game? I know I will be sitting on my couch Sunday afternoon, being a Carolina Panthers fan. I hope I have changed some people's opinions about our shot at an NFC North Division Title. GO PACK GO!

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i think the packers will beat the seahawks the last game of the season. the reason for this is because they will have the division sealed up. which means all the players wont play the hole game.

on the other hand if they are in contention for home field advantage they will play them. but lets hope they have it in the bag or have no chance of getting the advantage .

Members online

Latest posts