The PFFFL Trilogy (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
When everyone accepts their invites to the league then I will have the draft order randomized.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

The rules state that Draft trades may not be made if the draft order is randomized. Only leagues where the LM determines the draft order may trade draft picks up to 1 hour prior to the draft. I request an explanation from the LM, who stated, that draft picks were tradeable. I do not believe that by the rules that they are. :)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The rules state that Draft trades may not be made if the draft order is randomized. Only leagues where the LM determines the draft order may trade draft picks up to 1 hour prior to the draft. I request an explanation from the LM, who stated, that draft picks were tradeable. I do not believe that by the rules that they are. :)
If you read the OP then you will see that I said that the draft order will be determined prior to the draft.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I read your OP, and you say that the draft order will be randomized. The rules state that randomized draft order picks may not be traded.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I remember correctly he pulls the names out of a hat or something. You will know where you're drafting well before the draft afaik.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Last year I drew names out of a hat. This year I am going to go to random.org and put everyones name in and let it randomize it into a list like I did for the PDFL.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I was going to set the order on ESPN but then I ran into the issue of not knowing who owns what team.
Here are the teams that I don't know the respectful owner of.

Team Davis
Hydro Blast
Team Killer Penguins
Team Beck

Once I get this cleared up then the trading can commence!

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

What information are you seeking ? Hydro Blast is my team.
Respectful owner ? Ask for my name in private.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I am assuming Team Davis is AmishMafia and Team killer penguins is ChicoCheese until told otherwise. Draft order is set on ESPN so let the pick trading commence! I am open to trading my mid round picks (rounds 6 and later).

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Final Results From The Polls Are...
Non PPR
6 Teams Make The Playoffs
Draft will be at 8pm (7pm Central) on August 22nd (Thursday)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Just want to remind everyone not to abuse the veto function because you do not like a trade. Let owner's run their teams the way they want. That is why we play this game, to be pretend GM's and owners. Unless a trade is clearly out of proportion like Aaron Rodgers for Michael Bush and Barnard Pierce then the veto should not be used. Vetoing for the sake of not letting a team improve itself is not something any fantasy owner should do.
This article does a good job covering the subject.
http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/right-or-wrong-league-voting-on-trades/

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Just want to remind everyone not to abuse the veto function because you do not like a trade. Let owner's run their teams the way they want. That is why we play this game, to be pretend GM's and owners. Unless a trade is clearly out of proportion like Aaron Rodgers for Michael Bush and Barnard Pierce then the veto should not be used. Vetoing for the sake of not letting a team improve itself is not something any fantasy owner should do.
This article does a good job covering the subject.
http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/right-or-wrong-league-voting-on-trades/

Your just upset that I discovered that your trade would give you 6 of the top 52 picks in the draft. Also it is not within your powers to to bully the members, this is not the military. Telling a member what he should and should not do is not within your powers. I stated why this league should veto the trade to ensure fair play, to inform the other members of a concern that will affect their season, and to protect myself from this trade. It's not just a one way street, that's why the veto is a part of the rules.

I urge this leagues members to VETO this trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts