The Perry Effect.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Perry.
I can't say if he will stay healthy or not, but I am confident that if he does, he's gonna make the OLB position our strongest on the team aside from QB and WR.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree!

Couple Perry with Matthews on the outside. Hawk and Bishop on the inside, and lets not forget about Brad Jones and DEzman Moses!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still have my concerns but he has all the physical tools. Hope he stays healthy.
He does have all those physical tools.
We need some good luck for once with health... like the 49ers had last year with their whole defense.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, someone mentioned expecting Perry to stay healthy and that Greene was effusive in praise for Perry. Not sure if that was you HyponGrey, but if it was, I'd like to see a link to Greene praising Perry because I don't remember anything out of the ordinary in that regard.

Nice article on Perry:http://lombardiave.com/2013/04/25/packers-fans-dont-overlook-nick-perry-this-season/

One of the quotes doesn't qualify as "effusive", but is positive:

"Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel interviewed outside linebacker coach Kevin Greene about Perry’s potential — “He can be physical. He can rush the passer … He can do the whole spectrum of this position.”"

Members online

Latest posts